Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Pike Central vs Hart Co
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
they play saturday at scott co. anyone know anything about hart co thanks.
Any One Know When Belfry Girls Have Scrimmage Games
any word on how this one turned out?
Pc Lost By 1 Point
How good did PCC look, how good was hart?
looked good in first half got a little sloppy in a second half.
rallo316 Wrote:looked good in first half got a little sloppy in a second half.

Did Gary mix the rotation up alot during the second half oppose to what he had in the first half?
yeah tried several different things just to see, that is what preseason is for PC will be very good this year.
With the new coach, who played in what position, and who did most of the scoring?
rallo316 Wrote:yeah tried several different things just to see, that is what preseason is for PC will be very good this year.

yeah thats what I figured, sounds good though. I am excited to see him on the sidelines here soon. Gary is an awesome guy he is going to do a fine job at PC.
fields is a class act. i would love to see pc go to state.
How did Highbaugh from Hart Co. look?
The Lady Hawks actually lost by 4

Gary Fields just used this game to see what they ran good and who could play where
5th Region Fanatic Wrote:How did Highbaugh from Hart Co. look?
she played a good game shot the ball real well from 3 land and free throw she is a baller.
how did Ad look for PC? Has Hamilton and Bre improved much?
Who did the bulk of the scoring?
Hamilton didnt play
#15 Wrote:Hamilton didnt play

do you know why?
she wasn't released yet.
#15 Wrote:she wasn't released yet.

shes been hurt?
she had a tore acl
15thRegionSlamaBamma Wrote:shes been hurt?

Unbelievable - Dude she was hurt before Regions were even over last season - :confused:
BleedsBlue Wrote:Unbelievable - Dude she was hurt before Regions were even over last season - :confused:

That has been nearly 9 months ago, so im sorry that i figured she had recovered by now. Most people recover and are playing minimal time with in 7 months. Haley tore her ACL in Nov. and was practicing by the end of spring semester so why is it so unbelievable??