Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Fairview @ Campbellsville (1A 1st Round)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I think Fairview has an excellent shot at winning over a higher seed in this one. They only lost to Raceland, LCA and Boyd County.

Should be a very good first round game.
FBALL Wrote:I think Fairview has an excellent shot at winning over a higher seed in this one. They only lost to Raceland, LCA and Boyd County.

I agree, and I will pick Campbellsville.

Good luck to both teams!
Campbellsville has been playing better although it was against weak teams in the last two games. They are 2-0 under their new head coach and are building confidence in the new staff. This game should be interesting but I think Campbellsville has gone back to what their strength is and that is defense and running the ball with the many athletes they have. I see Campbellsville winning by a couple TD's.....But Fairview can win this game if the Eagles are not prepared.
28-21 Fairview
I'm picking Cville to win b/c the homefield, but I just home they don't fall into the foils gold trap. McCreary Central is 4-6 and Glasgow is 0-10. And the 4 teams McCreary beat have won a COMBINED 2 games.

But no doubt the Eagles have talented and could make a run
Fairview
Fairview 31
Campbellsville 26

Good luck to both teams and may all stay injury free.
FBALL Wrote:I think Fairview has an excellent shot at winning over a higher seed in this one. They only lost to Raceland, LCA and Boyd County.

I'm rooting for Fairview in this one. Fairview has a good football team. The Spread wing-t will give Campbellsville fits. I know it gave Raceland Fits in the first half. Racelands size and strength took over in the game against Fairview. The only problem with Fairviews offense is the Quarterback keeps the ball too much. Mix it up a little and the Fairview Eagles will come out of Campbellsville eith a win. Then they can drive 10 minutes down the road to play Raceland in the 2nd round.