Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Biggest Surprise team in the 14th Region?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I think Powell may surprise some people and pull off some upsets. Other thoughts?
Powell will b a good team an will show other teams they can play... Look for a good season from the Pirates
Not really sure, but besides Powell Co., I would say Estill Co. or Breathitt Co. JMO
I think cordia can pull off some upsets this year in the region....with lewis and collins they should be a decent team this year
Considering they are ranked 8th in the cats pause I woiuld have to say estill, cause when they get the football kids back they should be a pretty big threat to the 7 teams that are ranked ahead of them.
JBS,Breathitt, Cordia.
Memorial Gym #5 Wrote:Not really sure, but besides Powell Co., I would say Estill Co. or Breathitt Co. JMO

Breathitt Co. is going to do good this year but i'm not really sure about Estill you might want to reconsider that choice:thumpsup:
cordia will be good.
theonetheonly10 Wrote:Breathitt Co. is going to do good this year but i'm not really sure about Estill you might want to reconsider that choice:thumpsup:
Why is That? :confused: Rolleyes
powell is goin 2 be better than most ppl think....
I think Buckhorn will be a surprise this season. Not a regional contender but a dangerous team. They have a very talented Freshman class with a few good returning players along with Blank (one of the better shooters in the region), Stidham (if healthy), and Colwell (very athletic player). The loss of Gay to Clay Co. will hurt, but the freshman class does have some good size.
cordia
Jenkins has the potential to pull off some upsets this year.
Lcc To Win The 14
bobcat034 Wrote:powell is goin 2 be better than most ppl think....

Powell will be better than most people think, but I'm afraid nowhere near the top of the 14th. If Coach Hall is as interested in the Xs and Os has he seems, he should be able to put this team, with mediocre talent but solid work ethic, in contention for the district title.
I think Breathitt Co. will show a lot of improvement this season with coach Noble and his leadership plus the return of Nick Noble who a lot of people have forgotten how good of a PG he was as a freshman for Breathitt I think by the end of this season he will be talked about as being one of the best true PG's in the region.

I also think that LEE CO. will make a good run if the transfer they good from out of state is as good as people are saying then they will have a very tall and fast starting 5 that should be able to play with most teams and with a kid like Charles on the floor you have someone that can knock down the big shot at the end if needed.
That is true and i also think Lee will be competitive and so will estill if they turn on. IMO any team can knock off anyone at anytime, who ever wants it the most will earn it.
Reds#1Fan Wrote:I think Breathitt Co. will show a lot of improvement this season with coach Noble and his leadership plus the return of Nick Noble who a lot of people have forgotten how good of a PG he was as a freshman for Breathitt I think by the end of this season he will be talked about as being one of the best true PG's in the region.

Has anyone else heard that Nick Noble has a broken ankle?
Nick broke his leg early in the football season and will be able to play when the season kicks off. I think that he is playing in the fottball game this weekend against Estill.
I think Lee Co. will be the biggest suprise in the 14th.
Ok so ur from Lee? goodguy...
i think powell will suprise everyone
Lee county will be the biggest surprise of this year. The transfer they got in can play, and the rest of the team plays well together with him. Charles looks good of course and they may be getting other transfers in to help them out. Look out for the bobcats.
Jbs
L-MAC#1 Wrote:i think powell will suprise everyone

powell will be nothing if crowe and hawkins are gone for sure..also brewer is out to GRC now so they really shouldnt do nething big..also heard that some other players for powell quit and if so they will be hurting this year..but still u cant underestimate any team and if one team plays hard and the other never gets it going then you are in for suprises
yea right.... they still got Arvin... he's 6'5'' and can step out and konocked down the 3's.... Arvin is a great suprise 4 ya.... they also have reed and creech....
powell wont upset no one
powell needs to rebuild.
SuperSport Wrote:Jenkins has the potential to pull off some upsets this year.

Jenkins lost their heart and soul when Puckett graduated.
BAMA#1 Wrote:Ok so ur from Lee? goodguy...

Not a chance! However I do think they will be the biggest suprise in the 14th.
Pages: 1 2