Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Clay Co. vs. Pulaski Co. (5A 1st Round)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This should be a very interesting game.
Pulaski Co-52
Clay-46

Good Luck Clay Co.
I'll say Clay County pulls out the win.
Clay Co. in a close one!! Good luck to both teams!!
I think pulaski has too much speed for clay...but ill say whoever has the ball last wins this one.

good luck Tigers!!
Clay has lost 6-7 starters in the last month for the year. They are playing with mostly JV players or inexperienced freshmen. What a shame for Lewis to finish his career in this fashon.
As for the game, a healthy Clay team wins by 2 td's. Now the game is probably a toss up.
Zach lewis may have an in experienced team but if these kids can catch then he will lead them to victory over Pulaski County.
I think Pulaski wins big.
Clay in a close one.
SuperSport Wrote:I think pulaski has too much speed for clay...but ill say whoever has the ball last wins this one.

good luck Tigers!!

I agree with that statement!!
I'm feelin' the Tigers in this one. Don't let me down Clay =]
For Clay to be playing as well as they are at this point in the season is a testament to the Tiger staff, and their leader Zach Lewis. Whichever College picks up Zach Lewis will get something special Mark My word.
MVP2 Wrote:Pulaski Co-52
Clay-46

Good Luck Clay Co.

Pulaski 42-35 over Clay.
This really is a pick-um game I.M.O. It should be a high scorer.
Pulaski
Animal65 Wrote:For Clay to be playing as well as they are at this point in the season is a testament to the Tiger staff, and their leader Zach Lewis. Whichever College picks up Zach Lewis will get something special Mark My word.
I agree A65. It has been something to behold and a joy to watch. Great job staff. As for Lewis, I think the the guy from WYMT summed it up the best. He said that the excitement that Zach has created the last few years has elevated their program to rival the basketball program at Clay. Pretty strong words. Go Tigers.
Pulaski