Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Thanks For A Great Day
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
On behalf of everyone at Mountain Christian Academy I would like to thank everyone for coming out and supporting our HoopFest.

Got a chance to see some very good basketball teams play. All of the coaches
played every kid they had and every kid played ALOT. These games weren't about winning and losing it was about getting some floor time.

Lots of talent walking the halls of these schools.

Standing room only crowds for most of the day.

:Thumbs:

Thanks

Jack Jarrell
Mountain Christian Academy
Great day of basketball saw alot of talented players Everbody got to play and have a good time. Well ran panorama.
What was the outcome of the games, if you dont care to post.
Thanks for the compliments. We really enjoy doing these type events to showcase the area talent. I feel that our girls and boys HoopFest this year were both a great success.

I will post the scores Monday evening, I left the score book in my office at the school.
MCACoach Wrote:Thanks for the compliments. We really enjoy doing these type events to showcase the area talent. I feel that our girls and boys HoopFest this year were both a great success.

I will post the scores Monday evening, I left the score book in my office at the school.

Thanks.
I had a great time watching all of these teams Saturday. There was alot of talented teams and players that played Saturday.
Hazard 7th grade beat Johnson Co. by 7.
Johnson Co. played all nineteen players equal time except the point guard played with two groups. The groups were split up to be even. Very hard to judge how good they will be with that many kids and who will start or get playing time.

Hazard's 8th grade won by 19 and were missing two starters, I believe.
Johnson' eight grade was split as well.

Neither team's priority was to win but to let everyone play.

I have no idea how JC will work out with 19 seventh graders.
Betsy Layne A and B team could have beat all the teams.
bob-cater Wrote:Betsy Layne A and B team could have beat all the teams.

I believe Belfry beat Betsy Layne's 7th grade
but he did not leave the staters in it was 10 - 0 when he did
bob-cater Wrote:Betsy Layne A and B team could have beat all the teams.

Central Elem only beat those 7th graders by 20 last year playing 4 minute quarters.
Last year's 7th beat our 6th by 3 and we had a starter out. Then we beat them by 14 the second game.
where do u go to school at
bob-cater Wrote:where do u go to school at

Where do u