Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Clinton County @ Raceland (1A 1st Round)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I haven't seen Clinton County play, but i saw on khsaa they got a 1000+yd rusher and 1000+yd passer, their record says 1-9, is their defense just to weak to compete? Raceland really needs to step it up on special teams, they can't allow someone like LCA or Beechwood(if they get their) to start at the 45 yd line every possession

dont know how to set up a poll can someone help me with that?
May just be their defense. But anyway Raceland rolls!

Raceland - Whatever they want...
Clinton - 0
Pain!
55-6 Raceland.
Yawn.
Raceland wins this game.
Raceland rolls.
Raceland easy.
rams win this one..no doubt about it!!
Clinton County, If you want to beat raceland. Make Raceland take everthing outside. If your coaches, can think of a way. They can beat them. I will give one ideal how. I don't how they will line up. 4 player playing the run, and 2 playing the pass. But if they don't line up with any WR, 6 player playing the run. Like the way Franklin-Simpson beat Danville back in 1999.
cj2561 Wrote:Clinton County, If you want to beat raceland. Make Raceland take everthing outside. If your coaches, can think of a way. They can beat them. I will give one ideal how. I don't how they will line up. 4 player playing the run, and 2 playing the pass. But if they don't line up with any WR, 6 player playing the run. Like the way Franklin-Simpson beat Danville back in 1999.
Yeah do that!:lmao:
I say Raceland by 35.
This game should be a real snoozer.

Raceland names the score.
clinton wins this one in a dominating fashion. Raceland is to cocky for there own good. Good luck to both teams

clinton 21
raceland 17:ChairHit:
Clinton is going to put it to Raceland. Raceland is going to come in overconfident and get showed up.

Good luck to both.

Clinton-24
Raceland-7
I have to go with Raceland in this one. The two backs that they have are some of the hardest running backs that I have seen in a while.
Raceland no doubt bout it.
Its another Monday RAMS. time to put the regular season behind you. With the season you've had, you now have a big X on your back. Its time to show the state your for real. Forget all the hype you hear, ignore the press clippings, ignore the talk about how good you are, and listen to the ones that say how OVERRATED you are. prove them wrong, lay everything you have on the line each and every down, from kick off till the final horn. Over look nobody. Go into each game with a 100 point underdog mentality, play like pitbulls and take care of bidness its time to go to work.
BO1988 Wrote:Its another Monday RAMS. time to put the regular season behind you. With the season you've had, you now have a big X on your back. Its time to show the state your for real. Forget all the hype you hear, ignore the press clippings, ignore the talk about how good you are, and listen to the ones that say how OVERRATED you are. prove them wrong, lay everything you have on the line each and every down, from kick off till the final horn. Over look nobody. Go into each game with a 100 point underdog mentality, play like pitbulls and take care of bidness its time to go to work.

Oh, My it is getting deep. I better put my rubber boots on. 1 and out.
Boozer Wrote:Oh, My it is getting deep. I better put my rubber boots on. 1 and out.
Do you really think Clinton County is going to beat Raceland?
beast Wrote:Clinton is going to put it to Raceland. Raceland is going to come in overconfident and get showed up.

Good luck to both.

Clinton-24
Raceland-7

Whats Clintons record again? Raceland will laugh as they blow you out of the water.
Boozer Wrote:Oh, My it is getting deep. I better put my rubber boots on. 1 and out.

good luck with your prediction i say Raceland will but up by 4 scores at the half...24-0 at halftime
FBALL Wrote:Do you really think Clinton County is going to beat Raceland?

No, I mean 1 win and then out. Getting beat by Cville.
FBALL Wrote:Do you really think Clinton County is going to beat Raceland?

If you stop Racelands pass they cant run the ball. They have a spread Off.
Boozer Wrote:If you stop Racelands pass they cant run the ball. They have a spread Off.
Oh my God are you wrong about that.

Raceland has one of the better running games in the state. They have a very good offensive line and two of the better running backs around.

I hate saying that.
Raceland
FBALL Wrote:Oh my God are you wrong about that.

Raceland has one of the better running games in the state. They have a very good offensive line and two of the better running backs around.

I hate saying that.

I know you hate saying it, but it's true. Forget 24-0 at halftime, that will i'm for sure be the score after the first quarter. Clinton Co. should just pull out of this and save the gas money they are about to waste. If you picked Clinton in this one somebody needs to scan your cat.
245 miles and 4.5 hours is a long way for a tailkicking......
Boozer Wrote:If you stop Racelands pass they cant run the ball. They have a spread Off.

Boozer thats exactly what you must be. Raceland runs out of more formations than Clinton Co. has scored points this year. They do run a spread, they also run a little of the Texas tech spread. They run out of the I. They run out of the wishbone. They have plays in the offset I. They even have a few Wing-t plays. I assure you of one thing though....They won't run much of anything against Clinton Co. They won't need to. The only thing they are going to run against Clinton Co, is down their throats. I will be suprised if Clinton gets a first down against our first team.Smile
Raceland
Pages: 1 2