Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Southwestern @ Letcher County Central (5A 1st Round)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
predictions
This will be one heck of a game too. Good Luck Cougars!

LCC-41
Southwestern-35
I think so too..A great matchup!
I'll give LCC the edge playing at home.
Southwestern has played a tough schedule. LCC by 6 because of home field advantage.
If southwestern plays like they did last week then it will be a really good game

southwestern by 7
Game of the week for Pick'em IMO.

Its going to be hard game to pick, but I'll give the edge to LCC being at home and all.
Southwestern by 14, you think I am crazy, but come Friday night you will see. Southwestern is a very good football team in a tougher district.
This might be the best game of the first round. I'll take LCC but I think this one is a toss up.
LCC should win. But it will not be easy .
Whoever has the ball last wins this one... im pulling for southwestern
LCC by 10
SW wins at LCC. It will be a very entertaining game.
Southwestern
Southwestern pulls out a close one. Letchers def a little weak and with the rain offense has trouble.
This should be a great game but im going with LCC 28-20
I will take LCC in a close game with alot of big plays given up on both sides of the ball. I keep hearing everyone say that LCC is in a weak district or that the other teams are in a tougher district and thats just BULL!! All teams in LCC's district are solid and the whole season has been a battle. Now other 5A districts are tough and LCC could have scheduled a little stronger but as far as district play goes you got nothing to stand on if you say that district is weak.
Hillbilly,
Lets take a look. 5a, How many are in the top 5, or top 10 If you don't believe in polls. 5a mountains look at who has beat most of them outside their district. This district is getting stronger, however it is weak for 5a. I can name 10 schools in the mountains that can beat anyone in this district.
:redboxer: :coach: Lcc By 14
southwestern has the tougher schedule by far, lcc has played 2 teams with winning record Whitley and Harlan
If tough schedules were the only criteria--lawrence County would contend for a state title. Throw it all out the door when playoffs start. That's the beautiful thing about them. Any given Friday---Anything can happen. That's why they Tee it up.
warrior20 Wrote:southwestern has the tougher schedule by far, lcc has played 2 teams with winning record Whitley and Harlan

Clay Co has a winning record also. I would say that Whitley and Letcher are both favorites this weekend and if Clay was healthy they would be favorite also. This district is tough!
fan first Wrote:Clay Co has a winning record also. I would say that Whitley and Letcher are both favorites this weekend and if Clay was healthy they would be favorite also. This district is tough!

southwestern's district is just as tough or if not even tougher than lcc.
warrior20 Wrote:southwestern's district is just as tough or if not even tougher than lcc.

Traditionally, not this year. Whitley has to be the favorite in both......and they are not a power. 5a in the mountains has a way to go, but getting stronger.
Did Southwestern get beat by Mercer co who is 5 and 5?
I think it is hard to say who`s is tougher.
i think that this will be a good game, but i got SW.
yes they did but didnt lcc get beat by perry county central who is 5 and 5 also?
yeah we did
Go Cougars!
Pages: 1 2