Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Rafael Palmeiro
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Palmeiro better get out of the game. First he tests positive, then tries to rat out teammate Miguel Tejada. He is one major POS. I hope he never gets into the Hall.

http://www.sportsnetwork.com/defaul.../AAN3981010.htm
ya know this really sucks for him. he had a great career to see it flushed down the toilet. if he gets into the Hall now then Pete Rose def needs to be in.
He went from a player that never got any respect to a player that picked up respect from everybody to a player that is now looked down on, all in 1 year.
"Vincent Vega" Wrote:ya know this really sucks for him. he had a great career to see it flushed down the toilet. if he gets into the Hall now then Pete Rose def needs to be in.
Exactly VV, I personally think Pete should be in the H.O.F. regardless, I don't know how many times I've heard different sports show hosts talk about it's all about the numbers to get in. Well if that be the case, ban Pete from managing, playing, or whatever, but don't keep him out of the H.O.F.. The bets didn't have anything to do with his performance on the field.
exactly Ringo.
It's not like Pete is going in for being a manager which is when his infractions occurred. He should be going in as a player. As a player, nothing has ever been proven against him.

I also don't think anyone with ANY positive steroid test throughout their career should be allowed in the HOF and should be banned from baseball. There is just not any room for cheaters. This goes for all sports.