Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Morgan County @ Corbin (2A 1st Round)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Winner faces either Bath County or Leslie County... predictions & thoughts?

Corbin names the score in this one... best of luck to both!
Running clock.
Corbin Rolls 64-0.
Corbin- A lot
MC-A little
I'm sorry but this game should not even be played.
What happened to EARNING the right to go to the playoffs?
BOTTOM LINE is if your 0-10 you do not DESERVE to be in the playoffs. I call it like it is and Morgan has not even competed in any of the 10 games they have played. I mean no disrespect but a trip to the plaoffs should be EARNED and never a given. Come on', 10-0 state title contender tradition rich Corbin vs. 0-10 Moragan who gives up 50 points a game. If your 0-10 you've got no business in the playoffs. Just give Corbin a first round bye.
Another game that is only being played to aid the oil companies through this economic down turn.
0-10 and goin' to the playoffs. What on earth has happened to our playoff system? I could name 10 4-6 teams right of the top of my head that would beat Morgan by 50 but they are done due to their 5 team district.
0-10 and goin' to the playoffs, WHAT IS WRONG WITH THIS PICTURE?
FBALL Wrote:Another game that is only being played to aid the oil companies through this economic down turn.

Smile Wink
77-0 Corbin. Mabey Corbin can help clarify why an 0-10 team has no business being there.
F.N.L. Wrote:I'm sorry but this game should not even be played.
What happened to EARNING the right to go to the playoffs?
BOTTOM LINE is if your 0-10 you do not DESERVE to be in the playoffs. I call it like it is and Morgan has not even competed in any of the 10 games they have played. I mean no disrespect but a trip to the plaoffs should be EARNED and never a given. Come on', 10-0 state title contender tradition rich Corbin vs. 0-10 Moragan who gives up 50 points a game. If your 0-10 you've got no business in the playoffs. Just give Corbin a first round bye.

Agreed 1000%. In this day of new era and all is equal, most if not all teams have a 4 team district. This means, all teams go to playoffs which just happens to earn the KHSAA more money, how pathetic our state and country have gotten. You don't have to earn nothing anymore, especially in sports. I would forfeit and not drive the long trip to Corbin. The playoffs need in my opinion to be back to the way they use to be. The top 2 out of every district may move on, this would prevent 0-11 seasons which just totally destroys kids moral which they are trying to build. Do you think it would be fun to be 0-10 and get beat 70-0 first round. Just start working for next year and protect the kids.
corbin in a BIG way.
Corbin by a lot.
Corbin wins BIG. Not too much of a Redhound fan, but they had a great season and they have earned my respect. Good luck guys. Bring that State Championship to the mountains!
Corbin will rest their starters in this one.
Corbin
Corbin
Looks like the Hounds will be going into the playoff as the #1 team in 2A with Ft. Campbell slippin up.
Corbin with a 1st round bye.. Do you think Morgan really wants to play this game or is the playoff format forcing them too. I bet if they could vote on going to Corbin or not that would be a no-brainer.
OMG Why in the earth is a 0-10 team even in playoffs Allen central had three 4-6 seasons and they didnt get to go but once out of the three seasons i say Corbin lays it to Morgan County 54-0 or more