Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Berea 36 - Allen Central 34
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final
Looks like this was a great game!! Anyone got any info? Thanks
Any last min heriocs?? How did it play out in this close game?? Thanks for the update on score!!
Glad I could help!! Your welcome oleAC fan!
Very close game did this one come down to the end or just some missed opportunties.
Berea scored the winning TD on a long pass with just seconds on the clock. After the TD there was .5 seconds remaining.
I was surprised to see this outcome this morning. I heard on the radio that AC was up 10 points with 5 or 6 min to go and swithed to check Belfry and JC.

Good Luck to the 7-3 rebels in the playoffs. Go take care of Harlan.
congrats Berea...had to be rough for all the AC Seniors. g/l in the playoffs Rebs i know that i'll be rooting for ya
this sounds like it was an interesting game, allen central has nothing to look down on.
gotcha2 Wrote:Berea scored the winning TD on a long pass with just seconds on the clock. After the TD there was .5 seconds remaining.

Wow! Congrats to both on a great game!
How long has Bera been out of district play?
I know they are rejoining next year. I think some of the area teams would benifit from doing this. Take a couple of years off from district play, schedule some teams to beat and get confidence built up. Berea's went from a not so good team to a decent football team.
Berea had a lot of speed and their quarterback Bo Brewer was pretty good. Their quickness against AC's secondary is what did the Rebels. That and poor clock management by AC down the stretch. Hopefully AC will not freeze up if the game is close next week in Harlan... Good Luck AC...
Berea is not that bad of a team.
Berea should of killed em but hey everyone has off games...like powell last friday but they still won to...but good job berea keep ur heads up ac
Congrats to Berea on a good season. They were in our district when I was in high school, had several "rebuilding" years, its nice to see things are on the up and up again. I also saw that they are going to be in a district again this year and compet for a championship. Wish em' the best.
Isnt Berea going to be in the same district as LCA and Raceland next year?