Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Harlan County - 38 Somerset - 32
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Great 2nd half boys, now lets get ready for next week with WHOEVER we'll play haha!
GREAT first season together boys, end the season 7-3 for a winning season! Great job boys, we're proud of you!
Great win! I'm not staying home anymore. I'm worn out from listening to the game. At least when you are at the game you can scream and feel like you are "doing" something to help. LOL

The Black Bear Nation is very proud of our boys for their season so far. Let's get ready to make some noise in the play-offs!
Mama Bear, why couldn't you make the game? Great game. The Bears got a slow start, but stepped it up in the second half. Still didn't play to their capabilities and on the road with Somerset having home field advantage, it made it closer. I wished the Bears would've punched that last possession into the endzone instead of taking the knee. We have to take better care of the ball. We gave them the ball twice deep which resulted in two Somerset TD's. Lots of bobbles that delayed lots of plays. GO BLACK BEARS!!!!!:Thumbs: Good win!
Good regular season finish, with a win. 7-3 finish is good for a first year program and considering that those losses were in games against power teams. Two of which the Bears had several opportunities to win it(LCC and Estill). I know, they didn't. The Bears could easily be 9-1 now. I know, they aint. But the Black Bears have gained respect and will have an opportunity to unleash their capabilities in the weeks to come. GO BLACK BEARS!!!!
great game.
How did Giliam do?
Whewwww, Bears, you had me a little nervous for a while, but I knew you boys could pull it out. Way to end the regular season, and congrats on a winning first season for the Harlan County Black Bears!!! :Clap:

Now, lets focus on making some major noise in the playoffs. :rockon:
How will Estill Co match up with Somerset? Harlin Co you had a great 1st season now go get Powell Co you should not have any trouble with them they cant even beat Berea LOL put a hurting on them Go Bears.