Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Breathitt County vs Shelby Valley Updates?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Does anyone have info on this game ?
35-8 Breathitt Co. halftime
cj2561 Wrote:35-8 Breathitt Co. halftime
So much for this being a close game.....WOW
TheBrahmaBull Wrote:So much for this being a close game.....WOW

I know this game will be a blow out. That way i didn;t go to it. I wish i would have went to LCA and Hazard game. That is 12-7 LCA halftime. What is some of the score your way. There is two more close games. Belfry 6-0 over Johnson Central, and PCC up 14-7 over P-Burg.
cj2561 Wrote:35-8 Breathitt Co. halftime

Dont take it as a shocker. P-burg totally overlooked SV last week. Breathitt should be able to name the score in this one.
wooderson Wrote:Dont take it as a shocker. P-burg totally overlooked SV last week. Breathitt should be able to name the score in this one.

I know it will be a blow out in this game. If i think it was going to be a close game. I will be in Breathitt Co tonight.
wooderson Wrote:Dont take it as a shocker. P-burg totally overlooked SV last week. Breathitt should be able to name the score in this one.
I thought Breathitt would take this game lightly and it would be close....At least they can rest their starters and not risk injury and still win the game..