Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Harlan Co. @ Somerset
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Somerset - 13
Harlan Co - 0

END OF 1ST

Harlan County is just not coming out to play right now, and you'd think with the email that they got from Coach Creech that they'd be playing a little better..
sc06cheer Wrote:Somerset - 13
Harlan Co - 0

END OF 1ST

Harlan County is just not coming out to play right now, and you'd think with the email that they got from Coach Creech that they'd be playing a little better..
Who is coach Creech?
FINALLLLLY Gilliam scored on a one play 87 yard touchdown!!
TheBrahmaBull Wrote:Who is coach Creech?

Eddie Creech (Played at Cumberland)
It's gonna be alright. I changed into my lucky shirt and hat. MAn, I made it home just in time, went and changed and BAm we scored! :o
Somerset - 13
Harlan - 6
Mama Bear Wrote:It's gonna be alright. I changed into my lucky shirt and hat. MAn, I made it home just in time, went and changed and BAm we scored! :o

Haha well gosh, bout time you get home then!!:Cheerlead
sc06cheer Wrote:Eddie Creech (Played at Cumberland)

Coaches the Black Bear JV now. Was a great QB.
well crap, Somerset just scored pretty darn easily!
It must be a wet and sloppy field.

ALso:

Harlan Dragons-0
Clay 14

With 7 minutes to go in the 2nd
TJ Green scores!!
Simmons fumbles onthe 2pt conversion. HOLD ON TO THE DAGGUM BALL!!!
Mama Bear Wrote:It must be a wet and sloppy field.

ALso:

Harlan Dragons-0
Clay 14

With 7 minutes to go in the 2nd

Thanks, I was just about to switch the radio dial haha!
Mama Bear Wrote:Simmons fumbles onthe 2pt conversion. HOLD ON TO THE DAGGUM BALL!!!

Green scores, and HOLDS THE BALL haha, lets hope they can not do something stupid with the extra point!
sc06cheer Wrote:Green scores, and HOLDS THE BALL haha, lets hope they can not do something stupid with the extra point!
What is the score?
TheBrahmaBull Wrote:What is the score?

Somerset 25
Harlan 18 (they missed the extra point)

HALFTIME
I figured Harlan might show up tonight..How can you not come out to play against a tradition team like Somerset?
Harlan County recovered the ball after the onside kick coming out of halftime!!

GREAT JOB BOYS, now lets get this going!!
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:I figured Harlan might show up tonight..How can you not come out to play against a tradition team like Somerset?

I think we'll see a different team during this half :Thumbs:
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:I figured Harlan might show up tonight..How can you not come out to play against a tradition team like Somerset?
Seems to be a trend in big games....Breathitt, Estill, and now Somerset.....They did play great against Middlesboro....
1st & 10 at Somersets 11

LETS GO BOYS!
Somerset 25
Harlan Co 24

Jenkins (I think that was who they said was kicking) missed the extra point... but GREAT drive there boys, thats more like the Harlan County team we know!!
TheBrahmaBull Wrote:Seems to be a trend in big games....Breathitt, Estill, and now Somerset.....They did play great against Middlesboro....

They're back now I think :rockon: (lets hope it continues!)
OK, I think we are back in the driver's seat now. We need to keep this momentum going.
Intercepted By Lance Simmons!!!
Mama Bear Wrote:OK, I think we are back in the driver's seat now. We need to keep this momentum going.

I think the boys just gave a good statement that they're hoping to continue in it!! Lets keep it up boys!!:redboxer:
Well heck, spoke to soon... Green fumbles!
Interception By Dylan Smith Returned For A 69 Yard Touchdown!!
Harlan Co - 30
Somerset - 25

man Harlan has got to convert on these extra points, I don't think they've made one this game! That could hurt them in the end (hopefully not!)
sc06cheer, I for one would like to thank you for the updates during his game!!
Pages: 1 2 3