Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Marion Co.\Green Co. (Updates)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Marion Co. (7-2) @ Green Co. (8-1)
Hey Tom you doing ok today?
Are they going to have the game on line to listen TO?

GO GREEN COUNTY!!!!!
stonesteven Wrote:Hey Tom you doing ok today?
Are they going to have the game on line to listen TO?

GO GREEN COUNTY!!!!!
Yea, the game will be on kcountry1057.com and wtcosports.com........
What a messy day! The field will be soaked.....
YUP!!! I had a little wreck on the way to work dew to the rain nothing bad though! I think the rain makes games more interesting...
stonesteven Wrote:YUP!!! I had a little wreck on the way to work dew to the rain nothing bad though! I think the rain makes games more interesting...
Good too hear it was nothing serious.....If you still want a GC logo or any logo for that matter, PM me and let me know.....The Program I have works with Letters so initials or team abbreviations I can do just about anything with.
Just found out that the game will not be streamed online until after the CU game currently in progress. I will keep the game updated on here, but the live stream will not be heard until later.....
That sux, but can u do, thats life!
stonesteven Wrote:That sux, but can u do, thats life!
Are you going to be able to pick up the game via radio? I edited new "bumpers" that include George Clinton and Metallica...I produce the show!!!! Any suggestions or requests for halftime music? Keep it Country....
Green Co. won the toss and deferred to the 2nd half....GC kick off to MC...
TheBrahmaBull Wrote:Are you going to be able to pick up the game via radio? I edited new "bumpers" that include George Clinton and Metallica...I produce the show!!!! Any suggestions or requests for halftime music? Keep it Country....

Back where i come from KC
MC scores early on a 68 yard run by Taber....MC leads 7-0
GC fumbles kickoff but recovers @ the GC 19.
GC fumble by Garrett....MC recovers @ the GC 25
great way to start the game but thank god its the start
TD Marion Co....5 yard run by Taber...Score is now MC 14-0 mid-way through the 1st.
GC forced to punt....MC takes over at the MC 18, but a PF penalty moves the ball up to the GC 35....Terrible start for the Dragons....GC recovers fumble and takes over @ the MC 34.
Nothing coming easy against a tough Marion Co. defense....
TD Green (Pendleton) from 9 yards out.....Score is now MC 14-7 with a minute to go in the 1st.
Start of the 2nd quarter, MC leads 14-7. MC running the ball with very little resistence...
MC driving but intercepted by GC's Stone! 9th INT for Stone this year.....
GC goes for the 1st on 4th and 1, but MC holds and takes over @ the GC 29.
33 yard FG attempt by MC is good...Score is now 17-7 MC
GC throws an INT and MC takes over @ the GC 45...GC holds and takes over with 2.5 imnutes to go in the 1st half...
Halftime.....Marion Co. leads Green Co. 17-7
Do you know who winning the Beechwood/NCC game.
cj2561 Wrote:Do you know who winning the Beechwood/NCC game.
Have no idea.....
ok. i just was thinking you can get that Green Co. game. You might can get the Beechwood game.
First drive of the 3rd quarter...GC forced to punt...
Marion Co. driving but fumbles and GC recovers.....
Green Co. drives down the field.......TD pass from 34 yards out...Score is now MC 17 - GC 14
Pages: 1 2