Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Jai Lucas Will Transfer From Florida
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Jai Lucas will transfer at the end of this semester.

http://www.gatorsports.com/article/20081...o_transfer
I'd honestly love to see him come to UK because he and Patrick Patterson were very good friends during the UK/Florida recruitment.
Where is he going to?
NIKE2010 Wrote:Where is he going to?

He didn't mention any schools yet.

IMO he will end up at one of these schools; Minnesota, Oklahoma State, Oklahoma, and Maryland
BlackcatAlum Wrote:I'd honestly love to see him come to UK because he and Patrick Patterson were very good friends during the UK/Florida recruitment.

I don't want him at UK.. he passed us over once.. we should pass on him now.. we have plenty of guards and he wouldnt be happy here either..
mrfootball03 Wrote:I don't want him at UK.. he passed us over once.. we should pass on him now.. we have plenty of guards and he wouldnt be happy here either..

Well I believe in giving people second chances and I believe that Michael Porter can play the point at Kentucky, so could Jai Lucas.

I don't believe UK will even be considered by Lucas though.
Like someone else said, we dont need him. We have plenty of guards that have more talent than him anyway.
I see him going to a place closure to his home state of texas.
Get real!!!!! You guys KNOW we want him... He made a mistake. Let's give him a chance if he want's us. That is a big IF!!!
I heard from a VERY reliable source that one of Eastern Ky's own outplayed him this past summer..and the kid is in high school this year wearing the blue and white and being recruited from one of Kentucky's own Pig Suey Coach..IF that tells you anything!
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:I heard from a VERY reliable source that one of Eastern Ky's own outplayed him this past summer..and the kid is in high school this year wearing the blue and white and being recruited from one of Kentucky's own Pig Suey Coach..IF that tells you anything!

Well doesnt tell me anything.
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:I heard from a VERY reliable source that one of Eastern Ky's own outplayed him this past summer..and the kid is in high school this year wearing the blue and white and being recruited from one of Kentucky's own Pig Suey Coach..IF that tells you anything!
Your reffering to Justice from Shelby Valley, and I know he took it to one of the players but I don't think it was him, it was the other guard that he stole the ball from and dunked on. I just cant think of his name.
we dont need him. he chose florida over us. we got our team already.
I was reading an article yesterday, and it said he wanted to be closer to home.
I hope he goes to Minn. so he will see how bad of a coach Tubby is.
Well I guess when a sophmore from shelby valley makes you look bad, then I would leave too...Smile
cougarpride08 Wrote:Well I guess when a sophmore from shelby valley makes you look bad, then I would leave too...Smile

That sophmore from shelby valley is one **** of a player!
Sucks that he left ;/
Im a Florida fan.
Hope the Gators make up for it and still continue to rebuild there program..
Seriously I don't think Lucas is that good of a guard, I think WVU would be a good fit for him.
At first I didn't think we needed him, but seeing as to how our guards couldn't hold onto a marble, I think we need him in the worst way possible.
The College One Wrote:we dont need him. he chose florida over us. we got our team already.

Trust me. If he can dribble........WE NEED HIM!!!!
allseasonfan Wrote:Trust me. If he can dribble........WE NEED HIM!!!!
lol yeah really, I would feel more confortable with him bringing the ball up court than say, porter.haha
but, i'm behind porter for the time being to step up.
he won't go to anther SEC school.. he'd have to sit out 2 years switching to another SEC school
I didn't think it mattered where you transfer, you only have to sit out one year.
UK could use him. I wouldn't care if he came to UK.
Aristotle Wrote:I didn't think it mattered where you transfer, you only have to sit out one year.

nope sec has a clause.. you can't move to anther SEC from an SEC school without sitting out 2 years
I think he will go somewhere closer to home.
He'll probably go somewhere closer to home but seeing him at UK wouldn't bother me, and seeing him leave Florida doesn't bother me either because it only weakens them and that could help UK in the long run.
Well I would LOVE to see him in the Blue and White! Who could blame him for picking Florida over Kentucky from the way it has been in the past 4-5 years. Think it is hilarious when people get on here and say, "We don't want him because he didn't pick us the first time". All I have to say to that is......" HAVE YOU SEEN A UK GAME THIS SEASON? We have no point guard and nothing relatively close to one!
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:Well I would LOVE to see him in the Blue and White! Who could blame him for picking Florida over Kentucky from the way it has been in the past 4-5 years. Think it is hilarious when people get on here and say, "We don't want him because he didn't pick us the first time". All I have to say to that is......" HAVE YOU SEEN A UK GAME THIS SEASON? We have no point guard and nothing relatively close to one!

Liggins will be alright.. watch an see.. did you happen to watch rondo his first 5 games or so?? last I checked he turned out to be a pretty good lil' point guard
Pages: 1 2