Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Does Anyone Know Why Lou. Western Forfeited all there Games?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
just wondering looking up louisville central stats and the game they lost to western is now a win,so went to see westerns scores and they have forfeited all if them..
My guess is because they played someone that was ineligible.
on the khsaa it states that they forfiet due to administrative reasons or something
i seen that just wondering,did there secretary forget to send in the roster,lol
They played a player who had not been ruled eliigble at the time the games were played. He has since been ruled eligible but were forced to forfeit the games played prior to his eligibility ruling.
ok.thank you
Thats why when dealing with the KHSAA always have the player goto a local judge and get an injunction against the KHSAA, that way they can't go back and force the forfeit.
I think that the blame is being placed on the Jefferson County District for not getting the paperwork done. The student in question transfered from Iriquois High.
I don't understand why they take this sort of thing out on the kids. If:ChairHit: :ChairHit: it was administrations fault then the kids should not suffer from this. Fine the administration...let these kids play ball!!!!!