Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Bengals- 21 vs Jaguars- 19
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
We WON!!!!! John Henderson and Andrew Whitworth were both ejected due to fighting, Henderson took Whit's helmet off and started throwing punches, both should be expecting letters from Commish Goodell sometime this week..... What a way to get the monkey off of their back....
congrats bengals on the first win
The Bengals defense looked good today, congrats on the win.
They tried their best to lose it.... I just hope their defense can keep up the intensity they displayed in the first half.... Fingers crossed.
lol I went to the store for 20 mins and the score was 21-3 when I left...come back and it was 21-19. God the Bengals suck this year...
Its about time. LOL
Maybe the Bengals wont get the 1st pick lol. Congrats Cincy!
Jshort5 Wrote:We WON!!!!! John Henderson and Andrew Whitworth were both ejected due to fighting, Henderson took Whit's helmet off and started throwing punches, both should be expecting letters from Commish Goodell sometime this week..... What a way to get the monkey off of their back....

Henderson should be getting a big fine. The guy was trying to gauge Whitworth's eyes out! Can't blame Whitworth for punching the guy!
MVP2 Wrote:Maybe the Bengals wont get the 1st pick lol. Congrats Cincy!

Nope, they'll still get it. I see the Lions winning two games this year.
MVP2 Wrote:Maybe the Bengals wont get the 1st pick lol. Congrats Cincy!

No that is still theirs.
i picked this game for the bengals.
Well, whaddya know. A team that I thought had already quit on the season, actually showed some fire yesterday. The offense was decent, as Benson gained 100+ yards rushing. Ocho Cinco caught 2 TD passes, and probably should have had at least 1 more, but Fitzpatrick can't throw the deep ball to save his life.

The defense played well, too. Only gave up a TD and 2 FG's, not bad. Jonathan Joseph had a GREAT day, as did the entire D-line.

And how about Whitworth? He calls an offensive players meeting the day before and tells the guys to show some pride. Then he goes out and knocks heads with one of the best DT's in the league, John Henderson, causing Henderson to lose his cool and attack him. I was impressed with his intensity.

Of course, in typical Bengals fashion, they tried to give away in the end, a game they had dominated all day. A fumble on a kickoff gave the Jags 7 free points and swung the momentum in their favor. But, they held on and a win is a win.
For anybody who didn't get to see it.....

[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9zfE8Q_uzpc[/YOUTUBE"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9zfE8Q_uzpc[/YOUTUBE]
good job cincy. i hate the jaguars anyways lol.
Watch and see, the Bengals will catch fire here in the last half of the season and will somehow end up with the 8-12 pick in the draft. Mark my words.
BCF4L Wrote:Watch and see, the Bengals will catch fire here in the last half of the season and will somehow end up with the 8-12 pick in the draft. Mark my words.

Smile Smile

That's probably true. How many times in the past have the Bengals started out awful and everyone figured they would gut the team at the end of the year? Then they win a few meaningless games in the second half, finish with 6-7 wins, and convince everyone that the team is getting things straightened out. And Mike Brown gets to sit on his butt and do nothing yet again.
I'm glad they won, but it might ruin our chances at a number 1 draft pick next year. Yet, I wish they would get rid of Mike Brown because he has done nothing with the organization and just won't allow Marvin Lewis, who is a wonderful coach, to coach or play the players that he wants to (example would be Chris Henry).