Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Phelps vs Magoffin co.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What are your thoughts on this game
I look for the hornets to get their 3rd win of the season they play with heart and desire
Phelps.
Go Hornets! Big Grin
Ill put 1 million on the Hornets....lol....
Nahh Ill go with the MC Hornets. I think they will be ready to play and end the regular season with a record of 5-5...and ready to go to Mason Co for a first round playoff....Best of luck to both teams...
Footballhillbilly25 Wrote:I look for the hornets to get their 3rd win of the season they play with heart and desire
Actually it will be their 5th win of the season. Get your stuff straight. And yes Magoffin does play with heart and the desire to win. The Hornets are gonna win this one no problem.
Sundance Kid Wrote:Actually it will be their 5th win of the season. Get your stuff straight. And yes Magoffin does play with heart and the desire to win. The Hornets are gonna win this one no problem.

Actually, it will be Phelps' 3rd win of the season...they are both Hornet's. That is where you might have gotten confused. I am going to take Phelps...these kids want it bad.
Magoffin by 3+ TDs
I wouldlove to see Phelps win, but I don't see it happening. I think Magoffin is to much for them. Best of luck!!!