Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Most Intriguing game this season?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Anybody know some games that will be very interesting?
hazard and kcc.
=]
Holmes/Scott County
Scott County/Duncanville, Texas
Corbin/South Laurel
ladypatriot55 Wrote:hazard and kcc.
=]

Should be a dandy!!
Hazard and Perry co central
Estill Co and Lee Co
I agree, Hazard Vs Knott will be the best game in Eastern Ky, maybe the state.
yes it will be! i can't wait!
rojas Wrote:Holmes/Scott County
Scott County/Duncanville, Texas
Corbin/South Laurel
o dang i didnt kno holmes and scott county are playin this season.
you know wat date??
BardstownTigers Wrote:Anybody know some games that will be very interesting?

id the state championship would be worth catching lol Big Grin
Heres a few intriguing matchups starting with a match up of #1 & #2 imo.

Holmes/Scott County
Shelby Valley/Henry Clay
Elliott/South Charleston,WV
Scott Co./Ballard
Hazard/JTown

Etc.
BardstownTigers Wrote:o dang i didnt kno holmes and scott county are playin this season.
you know wat date??

Its early. I think about mid December at Northern Ky Univ's new arena.
mrfootball03 Wrote:id the state championship would be worth catching lol Big Grin

lol smart elec
I read somewhere that Shelby Valley and Hazard will be playing this season. I think that will be a good game. The best team with the best point guard in the 15th going up against what some think is the best team in the 14th with the best point guard. It will be a interesting matchup indeed.
Prep Nation has Duncanville, Texas ranked #1 in the country and Scott County ranked #14 in the country in their preseason rankings. If Marshall Co wasn't such a long drive that would be a great one to see. Duncanville has 5 D1 players.

http://prepnation.com/story.cfm?doc=5814
Warlock Wrote:I read somewhere that Shelby Valley and Hazard will be playing this season. I think that will be a good game. The best team with the best point guard in the 15th going up against what some think is the best team in the 14th with the best point guard. It will be a interesting matchup indeed.

That is just a scrimmage game, but I agree it will be a good first look at both teams.
BasketBallonlyfan Wrote:That is just a scrimmage game, but I agree it will be a good first look at both teams.

If it's a preseason scrimmage I will take Shelby Valley by as many as the want.
It will take Hazard a while to get the football rust off.
Warriors23RJ Wrote:Heres a few intriguing matchups starting with a match up of #1 & #2 imo.

Holmes/Scott County
Shelby Valley/Henry Clay
Elliott/South Charleston,WV
Scott Co./Ballard
Hazard/JTown

Etc.

I also think Hazard travels to Holmes on Feb. 7th. I think that is the date? Should be good experience for Hazard before tournament time!! Also, when and where is the Hazard vs JTown game? Thanks!