Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Berea @ Allen Central
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
it will be a good game but i think allen central will win 32-28
If Berea plays them like they played us (Powell). They will beat AC. #5 is good. #53 is a beast on D.
I think this is a very interesting matchup. I am taking Berea in this one..Too much speed!
Sorry guys..already a thread on this one..I just found it on page 2..Sorry Sad
You should be....SmileSmile
I think Berea will give them all they can handle..Not a bad football team at all after losing to Powell 21-20!
I'm going with Berea 28-10Big Grin
I am going with Allen-Central 28-10Big Grin
kybaseball Wrote:I'm going with Berea 28-10Big Grin

Lmao, in the other thread you picked Allen Centtral 28-10.

I think Berea will win this game. They have a lot of speed that can turn the corner. Look for #5 to have a big game.
allen central will not win this game i can promise...berea has to much speed and quick d..i watched allen central play besty lane on film and they dnt do anything or have anything berea cant stop
Protect_This_House26 Wrote:Lmao, in the other thread you picked Allen Centtral 28-10.

I think Berea will win this game. They have a lot of speed that can turn the corner. Look for #5 to have a big game.

I know I just wanted to cover all bases.Smile Smile
kybaseball Wrote:I know I just wanted to cover all bases.Smile Smile

Smile I gotcha!
history in da makin1 Wrote:allen central will not win this game i can promise...berea has to much speed and quick d..i watched allen central play besty lane on film and they dnt do anything or have anything berea cant stop

That's ok I picked Berea in the other thread.Big Grin Smile
Allen Central