Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Johnson Central 47 Boyd County 27
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final
Looks like the eagles turned it up a bit in the second half.
Congrats Johnson Central!!!
Blume's Final Stats

23 carries 386 yards rushing
37 yards receiving
7 TD

Team Stats

541 yards rushing

587 total yards
Centrals defense shut out Boyd Co. in the 2nd half only allowed 97 yards
Moore from Boyd Co. had a very good game passing for over 200 yards and a couple of td passes.
Good Luck to both teams the rest of the season
WOW, Blume is the real thing. 386 yards against any team is good and he did it against Boyd Co.

Congrats
Now that's some stats. Thanks all.
I've been telling people that JCHS is the real deal. They just beat a very good Boyd Co on the their home turf.

JCHS offense and Blume's speed:bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:
sportwhiz Wrote:I've been telling people that JCHS is the real deal. They just beat a very good Boyd Co on the their home turf.

JCHS offense and Blume's speed:bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:

Wow congrats to JC the top two games I am lookin forward to this yr in the district is JC and Boyd against my lovely tomcats. :headphone
APB and JC could be one heck of a game.
Congrats Jc
Not counting my eggs before they hatch but I think JC could replace BC in the district. But good win for JC.
Nice win for the Eagles and Great game for Blume. Keep it up men. Dont let this former Eagle down.
Blume was a flume Friday night. He had 430 according to the Asland Daily and Herald-Leader. When given a crack in the Boyd defense, he split that baby and was gone. Like lighting a poot, he was there and then he was gone. Seven TDs, against a big, physical (and angry, no doubt) Boyd County team??? You gotta be kidding me! Best football performance I ever saw.