Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Pikeville 54 - Phelps 6
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final
Not much to say here. Pikeville goes undefeated in District for how many years now?

Hopefully all the upper-A powerhouse games will help them in the 1A playoffs
If...Then Wrote:Not much to say here. Pikeville goes undefeated in District for how many years now?

an amazing 3. Wow I bet no one has ever done that.
If...Then Wrote:Not much to say here. Pikeville goes undefeated in District for how many years now?
Yeah, and other than Paintsville, every other team in the district are considered the worst teams in the state of Kentucky (regardless of class).
Lots of people think Pikeville is a solid team that is primed to make a playoff run. They are well coached and shoud make some noise. also, home field advantage is a wonderful asset in playoff competition. Having a week off to prepare will only make them hungrier.
Mr.Kimball Wrote:Yeah, and other than Paintsville, every other team in the district are considered the worst teams in the state of Kentucky (regardless of class).

Traditionally this is true. SF, BL, Phelps are still there, however, AC is not at the bottom this year. Not that really makes a big difference, but I thought at least they deserve some credit this year.
Congrats to my Panthers for making it through this regular season. Weve took our lumps in the non-district schedule but all that is over now. We get a much deserved week off ( Note to the schedule makers: Dont put the open date the last week of the regular season anymore!) Now its time to get healed up and get ready for what weve been building for.
:moon: AC ...some credit? You are kidding right? With all rights giving, AC will do better than most expect in the playoffs. Good Luck AC.
Panther Thunder Wrote:an amazing 3. Wow I bet no one has ever done that.

Gosh me either. That's a challenge and a half