Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Belfry 48 - East Carter 6
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final
congrats belfry
lol this thread has 2 comments.. the belfry jc thread already has 2 pages haha
Nice win by the Pirates BUT the score was what..... 20-0 or 27-0 at the end of the first???

Isn't this who SC plays in the opening round of playoffs??
phs1986 Wrote:Nice win by the Pirates BUT the score was what..... 20-0 or 27-0 at the end of the first???

Isn't this who SC plays in the opening round of playoffs??

Yes.

Doesn't matter though. Mason County will beat SC and you guys have Russell to worry about in the second round.
every game SHOULD matter to every player...
FBALL Wrote:Yes.

Doesn't matter though. Mason County will beat SC and you guys have Russell to worry about in the second round.

If i was you i wouldn't be getting so cocky just yet these past 2 weeks for the cards have been hard on them but i think there is a different drive in this team that is gonna make these boys wan't to go out and smash every bodys face in to be able to get back to belfry and win the regional championship!!

And by the way russell isn't good 3 straight losses i think. Correct me if im wrong.:rockon:
Keep it on topic...

I know I personally was the one who asked the question about SC playing East Carter...

On TOPIC now please!!!
sc74 Wrote:If i was you i wouldn't be getting so cocky just yet these past 2 weeks for the cards have been hard on them but i think there is a different drive in this team that is gonna make these boys wan't to go out and smash every bodys face in to be able to get back to belfry and win the regional championship!!

And by the way russell isn't good 3 straight losses i think. Correct me if im wrong.:rockon:

That is correct that Russell has lost 3 straight.

That doesn't change the fact that I feel Mason County is Better than Sheldon Clark.

It is also three very good teams that have beaten Russell and the games were very competitive. Close losses to good teams don't make a bad team.

Cocky has nothing to do with it. I was just answering phs1986's question and provided an opinion. There is no need in getting angry over it.

Belfry we all knew would roll East Carter and this game came out as expected.
phs1986 Wrote:Keep it on topic...

I know I personally was the one who asked the question about SC playing East Carter...

On TOPIC now please!!!

Quit being so mean.Big Grin

East has struggled this year. FBALL is right it will be Belfry and Russell in a few weeks.
kybaseball Wrote:Quit being so mean.Big Grin

East has struggled this year. FBALL is right it will be Belfry and Russell in a few weeks.

HEY......

I said please!!! .... LOL... :p

Concerning the game.... It was cold, thank god not wet, and took forever!!! Wink
phs1986 Wrote:HEY......

I said please!!! .... LOL... :p

Concerning the game.... It was cold, thank god not wet, and took forever!!! Wink

Smile Smile Smile