Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Paintsville 12 - Pike Central 7
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Final.....:Clap: Good job Tigers!
Paintsville dodged a bullitt when they recovered PCC's fumble on the 2 or 3 yard line with about 6 minutes left in the game. Congrats on a good win tigers.
Oh My!
Nice win for the Tigers!! A little too close for comfort, but with Tyler Deaton out it was a good win. It was a shame that the one PCC player took a cheap shot at Mason and injured him. Personal foul doesn't change the fact that he injured him. Guess we have to accept that as part of the game.
Congrats Tigers!
congrats tigers see ya next week
Nice win for the Tigers!
What's Paintsville's record this year?
If...Then Wrote:What's Paintsville's record this year?

5-4.
The tigers really needed this win going into the post season
congrats tigers.
I've heard Meade was in on the play with the fumble, was he?
i dont kno why but piuke central for the past 2 yrs has gotten worse as the season goes on, but congrats p-ville
Congrats Tigers!!
Brett I heard you did a awesome job for no more time than you've had to prepare yourself...get that line blocking better.Wink
An update on Mason Castle's injury:
He has stitches just below his nose, in his gums, and on his tongue. Not sure how long he'll be out, but it doesn't look good for the rest of the year. Very dirty play on Pike Central's part in doing this to someone.
For real, Pike Central in the past two years has started the seasons off on fire. Then by about week 5 or 6 they lose focus or something. I dont understand..
Congrats to P-ville!
Congrats Paintsville.
Pupaw Wrote:An update on Mason Castle's injury:
He has stitches just below his nose, in his gums, and on his tongue. Not sure how long he'll be out, but it doesn't look good for the rest of the year. Very dirty play on Pike Central's part in doing this to someone.

What happend?
Pupaw Wrote:An update on Mason Castle's injury:

Well at least he is alright. I agree, dirty act by PCC player.
IRISH4 Wrote:What happend?

While Mason was down on the ground and his helmet off. A player from PCC decided to attempt a field goal with Mason's face. In my eyes...that's not part of the game...That is assault.
Mason had a VERY long night Friday. Had to even have a tooth replaced that was kicked out as well.
Thoughts are with ya bub. Hang in there.
OffTheHook Wrote:While Mason was down on the ground and his helmet off. A player from PCC decided to attempt a field goal with Mason's face. In my eyes...that's not part of the game...That is assault.
Mason had a VERY long night Friday. Had to even have a tooth replaced that was kicked out as well.
Thoughts are with ya bub. Hang in there.
:eek: WOW!!! Very, very dirty play by the the PCC player. Hopefully he was ejected and Coach Mac parts ways for the rest of the year.
Sundance Kid Wrote:For real, Pike Central in the past two years has started the seasons off on fire. Then by about week 5 or 6 they lose focus or something. I dont understand..
Congrats to P-ville!
true i strongly agree with you there.
IRISH4 Wrote::eek: WOW!!! Very, very dirty play by the the PCC player. Hopefully he was ejected and Coach Mac parts ways for the rest of the year.

There wasn't even a flag thrown.
Wow I'm a Central fan and I think that was dirty to do to Pville players. My thoughts are with him and hopefully he makes a good recovery to get back into things before playoffs. That player should be suspended indefinetely and the Coach and school system fined for this. You should actually send the game film into the KHSAA and have this done. Bad sportsmanship on PCC's part.
So they just ran up out of no where and kicked him? Like on Friday Night Lights? But not a helmet
i am PC fan too, no call for that hope the pville player is ok and MAC does need to kick him off the team.
I spoke to Castle's Mom on Saturday morning. she said that Mason told her that he had the guy by his ankles and his (mason's) helmet came off I guess when he was wrapping him up and trying to bring him (the pcchs player) down... then the guy kicked out with his feet and caught him in the mouth. Mason said he saw the blood shoot out his mouth (my son saw it too and he's usually pretty ok about stuff, but when I saw him flag the staff over immediately in a very animated fashion and the look on his face told me it was serious) so Dr. Greg Coleman was @ the game (he's a great local dentist, who has an office like one block over from our field) took Mason to his office with 1:21 to go in the game and was able to put the tooth back into the socket and he stitched the gum, called KDH in Ashland and sent them along. Once there, they stitched the area between nose and lip, then stitched the tongue and sent them home. I know this is gonna be a long process... healing and all... so Mason... take your time buddy and know we're all praying for you! As for the young man, from PCCHS, I'm praying for you too.
Good Luck both teams in the rest of your season!

Oh yeah there was a flag thrown... it was against........ US.... go figure. I think the call was face mask... wrong again zebras... like Paintsville must get all the refs needing remediation or needing to be put out to the big bellied zebra farm...LOL
paintsville had thier share of cheap shots too!! what come around gose around
krt_112191 Wrote:paintsville had thier share of cheap shots too!! what come around gose around

Sorry son. BIG difference between cheapshots and a straight up kick in the face with no helmet.
OffTheHook Wrote:Sorry son. BIG difference between cheapshots and a straight up kick in the face with no helmet.

Especially when that results in stitches to your tongue, lip and teeth knocked out.
Pages: 1 2