Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: 59th and 60th
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Can somebody please explain the new system???? Thanks
From what I understand in that the 60th district will be what is being called a Super District as they will send four teams to the regional tournament while the 57th and 58th will be sending three teams each as a disitrict consolation will have to be played. Frankly, I think this Super District is on a one - year trail basis and hopefully this will be the only year for it. When I find excatly how things work I will post it.Cool Cool
Thanks Jed, Please keep me posted......
It's the most ridiculous idea ever put together for Kentucky high school basketball.
Why is the 15th Region treated differently than everyone else? There's no logical reason.
palmer Wrote:It's the most ridiculous idea ever put together for Kentucky high school basketball.
Why is the 15th Region treated differently than everyone else? There's no logical reason.

I agree completely. :Clap:

Glad to someone else thinks this is a stupid idea. Just one more reason for the rest of the state to look at the 15th region and laugh at us dumb hillbillies.

Although, the KHSAA deserves part of the blame for giving the go-ahead to such a brainless idea.
More Cowbell Wrote:I agree completely. :Clap:

Glad to someone else thinks this is a stupid idea. Just one more reason for the rest of the state to look at the 15th region and laugh at us dumb hillbillies.

Although, the KHSAA deserves part of the blame for giving the go-ahead to such a brainless idea.

You know way less than you think.

This wonderful idea CAME FROM the KHSAA.

The coaches or AD's got 0 say, Julian Tackett is the mastermind of this baby.