Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Would you rather coach......
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
A super talented team that played well enough to win or a not so talented team that played extremely hard?
allseasonfan Wrote:A super talented team that played well enough to win or a not so talented team that played extremely hard?

A not so talented team. The talented team will have to many I. A not so talented you can get them to play team ball better then the other one.
a not so talented team because there will be no me factor it will be we
talent with no heart is like a gun with no bullets.. yeah a gun is dangerous, but not without bullets
I'd rather have the talent honestly! Talent gets the W, and when it all comes down to it that's what really matters. Who wins! A talented team that wins over a non-talented team that works hard? Definitely the talent IMO.
A less talented team!! If they are working hard enough, the wins will come!! JMO
a team that plays hard and together.
Its according how much talent were talking about, but if were talking Oak Hill Academy talent then I'd personally take that over say a mediocre team that plays hard. But thats just me.
No doubt I would rather have a team with no talent, that tried hard game in game out.
Id want a state team and id work the "team" into them if i knew they were state competitor good
definitely talent. yeah hustle and playing hard is great, but you CANT win without true basketball talent
Why can't you have both, a super talented team that works their rear ends off?
rojas Wrote:Why can't you have both, a super talented team that works their rear ends off?

You could but that's not what he is asking. lol
Part of being a coach is bringing a team together and achieving a goal. I think a good coach would want talent and then he or she could motivate that talent.
I'd take the talented team and MAKE them play as a team. LOL!!
kj52 Wrote:Part of being a coach is bringing a team together and achieving a goal. I think a good coach would want talent and then he or she could motivate that talent.

They might do that maybe the first game or 2. Then someone get more points then them. Then they start playing I ball.