Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: 4A District 7 & 8 Playoff?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Standings 4A dist 7 Who plays who ?:USAFlag: God Bless

Bell co - 8-0 4-0
Knox - 6-2 3-1
Rock - 6-2 2-2
McCreary 4-5 1-3

Standings 4A dist 8

Boyd - 5-3 3-0
Greenup - 2-6 2-1
Rowan - 4-4 1-2
Lawerence - 0-8 0-3
1)Bell County
4)Lawrence County

3)Rockcastle County
2)Rowan County

3)Greenup County
2)Knox Central

1)Boyd County
4)McCreary Central
[quote=BlackcatAlum]

1)Bell County
4)Lawrence County

Oh Lord
Bell and Knox will be playing at home. Rockcastle and McCreary will be on the road.

I would think that Bell, Knox, and Rockcastle will be favored to move on to the second round where Rockcastle would travel to Bell County and Knox would be required to travel to Boyd. My picks would be Knox Central at Bell for the regional final.

At that point I think something unexpected just may occur. Wink
Stumpjumper Wrote:Bell and Knox will be playing at home. Rockcastle and McCreary will be on the road.

I would think that Bell, Knox, and Rockcastle will be favored to move on to the second round where Rockcastle would travel to Bell County and Knox would be required to travel to Boyd. My picks would be Knox Central at Bell for the regional final.

At that point I think something unexpected just may occur. Wink

What would that be? KC :igiveup:

It think all the Bell players hope KC makes it b/c they feel they layed a giant egg against KC although they controled the entire game. They still did not give the KC fans their money's worth.
I was just looking at the Bell co. scoreline and they have only given up 21 points total to all opponents this year. That is a very stellar defense.
Knox and Bell for the Regional Final...This game would be exceptional! It would be by far the biggest game ever played in school history for the Panthers. Not only that, but could you imagine the attendence to this game? I have actually heard people talking about this match-up as far away as the Corbin Walmart and Middlesboro Mall. It would be crazy! And with this much hype, imagine the atmosphere! It would be amazing! This would definitly be the most exciting Regional Final game if the Panthers can escape Boyd County with the win. *Knock On Wood* =]