Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: top 5th and 6th graders
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Who is the top 5th and 6th graders[girls]I know Letcher has some good young girls.As far as boys I think Whitesburg has a good 5th grader.Who won the girls tourney-[6th and under]
Taylor Rowe from Dorton is a really good 6th grader. She starts varsity and averages right under 10 points per game. She has a really good shot and is a good passer, especially on the fast break.

Martha Jane Potter won the 6th grade girls championship over Jenkins.
where is dorton at and when do the play to come and watch
sports_report Wrote:where is dorton at and when do the play to come and watch

Dorton is in Pike County. Our next game is in the County Tournament at Elkhorn on Nov 1st.
Powell County has about the best 7th grade team around. I was waiting to see if anyone noticed them being undefeated for their 6th grade season and their 7th grade season. I hope that the Powell high school picks up 2 of these players because they are pretty awesome players. These 2 7th grade players would surely help out the high school varisty team and help build the program for next year.
I agree that Powell county has the best 7th grade team ever...it is a shame that they go so unnoticed. But just to let you know i don't know what two players you were talking about going over to the high school to play but four of them have went over to play. That would be Nikki Wells, Erica Rogers, Keeley Rogers (broke ankle and all) and Kenzi Barnett. They are practicing with the jv and varsity team and a little with the freshmen team. Will just have to wait and see how the season goes i guess....
What are the 4 PoCo girls #'s that went to the high school? I don't know their names just their #'s. If you can't remember that is alright, I was just wondering.
#00 the little guard #4 the three point shooter #23 our low post player and #34 our other low post player
u would be really pressed to find any six grader as good as the frailey girl from boyd co. or the robinson girl from ashland. frailey understands the game and has a good stroke with above average handles a true #2. and the robinson girl is unbelievable no one person can guard her taking two and three people to stop her penetration, with her being able to distribute and pull up a jumper or behind the arc. thats dangerous!!!
Fraley is great player, and is unbelievable for a 6th grader, and she is a true sixth grader.
Xondre Willis#5 belfry
j.d. maggard 14th region player out of marie roberts caney best shot on a sixth grader i have ever seen. also shows good i.q. for the sport. can ply left handed as well as right and shoot accordingly with both. this kid is the real deal.
chatlin jarrell from betsy layne josh murphy from bl is the best in the east ky
pikeville31 Wrote:chatlin jarrell from betsy layne josh murphy from bl is the best in the east ky

for u to be from pikeville u must really know alot of stuff about this jarrel and murphy kid from betsy layne how do u know so much about them
There are several top players from the districts (area schools). Boys: never underestimate the will power of The Virgie team, Owen Caudill has been such a powerhouse, only to be held back in positions that their coach has picked for him. Dalton Smith has also been a great supporter. Chandler is better than I have ever seen of him in the past.
Who is Dalton Smith? I coach Virgie and have never heard of this kid. Where exactly would you play Caudill? Give me some insight. Where do you coach and where did you play? Listen I have seen some of your post and the more post the less credible you are!
zack hall from SF with out a doubt one of the best in floyd county
new o Wrote:Who is Dalton Smith? I coach Virgie and have never heard of this kid. Where exactly would you play Caudill? Give me some insight. Where do you coach and where did you play? Listen I have seen some of your post and the more post the less credible you are!
I will apolgize coach. Dalton Richardson, it is possible to get names messed up, however this are all correctable errors. Especially when analyst are commonly only using jersey #'s. Please be kind and forgive. Also to answer your ? pertaining to Caudill, I feel PG would benefit the team most, however all the past positions I have seen him play or rather you have had him to play ( he does well in all ).
Dalton Frasure, Jarin Hall, Dalton Meade, and Devin Kendrick these 4 have played well all season only losing 2 games really proud of these boys.
PG position is a pass first/shoot second position.Caudill has a scorer's meantality.Caudill is a true 2-3.Richardson is a 7th grader. I put kids where they will can contribute and be effective. WE>ME!!
I meant mentality. My bad.
elliott co 6th boys is undefeated
they are in football
Katie Moore from Hyden is a great player. She also plays for the AAU team Bigg Dawgs who is one of the favorites to win State AAU. She will be the player to watch from Leslie County not too far down the road.