Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Phelps @ Pikeville
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Senior night for the Panthers.
Hopefully Copley works on his reserves a lot and don't do nothing stupid like playing Harmon in the second half, as 99.9 percent of Pikeville fans will agree with me. You got the district championship so you go until atleast the second round until you will be tested again, get some much needed depth and line improvement during these games.
Belfry Wins Wrote:Hopefully Copley works on his reserves a lot and don't do nothing stupid like playing Harmon in the second half, as 99.9 percent of Pikeville fans will agree with me. You got the district championship so you go until atleast the second round until you will be tested again, get some much needed depth and line improvement during these games.
I'd be happy with that.
pikeville wins big
Pikeville-44
Phelps-6
Belfry Wins Wrote:Hopefully Copley works on his reserves a lot and don't do nothing stupid like playing Harmon in the second half, as 99.9 percent of Pikeville fans will agree with me. You got the district championship so you go until atleast the second round until you will be tested again, get some much needed depth and line improvement during these games.

:Thumbs:
This one will be over after the kickoff. PIKEVILLE by 70.
Pikeville 56
Phelps 0
Pikeville by whatever score they want it to be.
Not much to say here besides after Daniel Harmon scores twice he needs to come out. I'd hate to take any chances before the playoffs

Pikeville 62-0
pikeville by 5 TDS
Pikeville should win this one with no problem.