Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: East Carter 42 - Lewis County 0
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What happened? I was pumped for this game thinking Lewis County was ready to win the game......finding out the score was a big let down. Any info? :confused:
they need to hire a GURU.:Thumbs: :Thumbs:
They already have the GOB what more do they need?:thumpsup: Big Grin
kybaseball Wrote:They already have the GOB what more do they need?:thumpsup: Big Grin

the daddy factor alsoSmile Smile Big Grin
Anyone else know what happened?
They lost simple as that. TURNOVERS and POOR DEFENSE looses games. You cannot win games or be completive if this happens.:Thumbs: :football:
goal_line Wrote:They lost simple as that. TURNOVERS and POOR DEFENSE looses games. You cannot win games or be completive if this happens.:Thumbs: :football:
Some of us can't attend the games so I personally didn't know what happened. I can see they lost but what was the break down? Everyone on here was talking like the Lions were going to win, but instead they get blown out.
Bub Lewis Wrote:Some of us can't attend the games so I personally didn't know what happened. I can see they lost but what was the break down? Everyone on here was talking like the Lions were going to win, but instead they get blown out.
if you turn the ball over you cannot score (:1: break down).If you play poor defense you cannot keep them form scoring (:Second: break down)=42-0:football:Everyone form what i seen on here is 4 to 7 supporting . thats alot of support:confused::thumpsup:
goal_line Wrote:if you turn the ball over you cannot score (:1: break down).If you play poor defense you cannot keep them form scoring (:Second: break down)=42-0:football:Everyone form what i seen on here is 4 to 7 supporting . thats alot of support:confused::thumpsup:
I thought you would have a little more insight....but that is cool. :rockon: Good luck to the Lions verses Greenup.
We'll see how good East is when they face the Cards in the playoffs. Good win though.
It appears to be time for Josh to re-evaulate the people he has surounded himself with. The talent is getting there but the preparation is not. Josh needs to make a move this staff is not getting it done.

Also, it is time to start looking at some of the administration over athletics. It is apparent they are in over there heads. When are we going to ban together and make some changes?

On a positive note, looks like we have a potential for a good QB next year. He needs someone who knows what they are doing to work with him.

Why has it taken so long for this kid to get a shot? This is one of the many things wrong. Some kids are placed into certain positions because of their name while other kids like this one rarley get a chance. Do we ever actually have try-outs for a certain position? Just more evidence the GOB is running the farm.
I don't understand how the Good Ole Boys can have that much control. How did Corky deal with them and the other coach?
How many winning seasons has Lewis Co had in the last 26 years? What maybe 3 or 4 at the most. How do you think they handled it? :confused: :confused: The last coach did things his way and he in around about way got a one way ticket out of town.
schs_06 Wrote:will see how good east is when they face the cards in the playoffs good win tho
East Carter isn't very good. It will be more like we will see how good SC is when they face the Raiders.

East is probably a little better than Pike County Central if you want a reference point.
:Thumbs: :notworthy :theman:
kranky Wrote:It appears to be time for Josh to re-evaulate the people he has surounded himself with. The talent is getting there but the preparation is not. Josh needs to make a move this staff is not getting it done.

Also, it is time to start looking at some of the administration over athletics. It is apparent they are in over there heads. When are we going to ban together and make some changes?

On a positive note, looks like we have a potential for a good QB next year. He needs someone who knows what they are doing to work with him.

Why has it taken so long for this kid to get a shot? This is one of the many things wrong. Some kids are placed into certain positions because of their name while other kids like this one rarley get a chance. Do we ever actually have try-outs for a certain position? Just more evidence the GOB is running the farm.
Bub Lewis Wrote:I don't understand how the Good Ole Boys can have that much control. How did Corky deal with them and the other coach?
:dontthink more than ya know,and they were there but not as many.:CE_DP_Ste
goal_line Wrote::dontthink more than ya know,and they were there but not as many.:CE_DP_Ste

Isn't that the truth? Every time now you shake a bush a GOB falls out.:eek: Smile
Sad situation I guess. In the end....only the kids get hurt.
Bub Lewis Wrote:Sad situation I guess. In the end....only the kids get hurt.

Yes it is sad.
looks like a no win season for the Lions. They still got Bracken County but i don't think they can even beat them.
sumj45 Wrote:looks like a no win season for the Lions. They still got Bracken County but i don't think they can even beat them.

They will pound Bracken.:Thumbs:
I'm not so sure on that....I bet it will be a battle.
kybaseball Wrote:They will pound Bracken.:Thumbs:

i agree with kyb. Braken isn't that strong Yet:thumpsup:
No doubt about that game.

Lewis 42 Bracken 6 at least.
kybaseball Wrote:No doubt about that game.

Lewis 42 Bracken 6 at least.
I hope so. I would just like to see those kids, specially the seniors go out with a win. :Thumbs: