Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Perry County Central 29 - North Laurel 22
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final
Congrads to the commodores on a win tonight but its going to be a long trip to mercer county to get a win but hopefully all your horses are healthy to give it a shot.
any stats on this game?
Playoff bound. Good Luck Dores.
So how do spots 2 - 4 shake out in district 8 now? I know Clay, Letcher and Perry all have 2 losses.
Congrats to Browne and the Commodores on making the playoffs two years in a row.
1.)Whitley-4-0
2.)Letcher Central 2-2 (W-North Laurel, Clay. L-Perry Central, Whitley)
3.)Clay Co 2-2 (Ws-Perry Central North Laurel. L-Letcher Central,Whitley)
4.)Perry Central. 2-2- (W-Letcher Central North Laurel. L-Whitley and Clay)

Im not 100% sure but I think thats how it is.
Its a three way tie so they will go by 4 teams they have beat and there records and they get a point for each game the other team as won.
If perry could knock off prestosburg i believe that might push them up to 2nd. I am not sure but i am guessing.
bac2369 Wrote:If perry could knock off prestosburg i believe that might push them up to 2nd. I am not sure but i am guessing.

That is right we wont know till the end of the season. I know PCC has to win out to have a chance for the #2 spot. The Pburg game will be a tough one. Go Dores!!!!!!!!!!!:Clap:
If PCC wins out, they'll be the 2 Seed.
Travis and Amis is awesome, Good Luck Dores
OK, thanks, didn't know PCC had P-burg on their schedule. If they're healthy, I would think they have a legitimate shot in that one. (I'm going by heresay and records on this one considering I haven't seen either play a full game so far)
Congrats PCC!