Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: WYMT Mountain Top Ten (Week 8)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
1. Bell County
2. Johnson Central
3. Belfry
4. Corbin
5. Prestonsburg
6. Whitley Co.
7. Knox Central
8. Breahitt Co.
9. Sheldron Clark
10. Hazard
** Updated Saturday, October 18th**
rock19701 Wrote:1. Bell County
2. Johnson Central
3. Belfry
4. Corbin
5. Prestonsburg
6. Whitley Co.
7. Knox Central
8. Breahitt Co.
9. Sheldron Clark
10. Hazard
** Updated Saturday, October 18th**

I swear I predicted the top ten this week.
brown_ind1977 Wrote:I swear I predicted the top ten this week.

lol yeah i seen that somewhere...gj
Johnson Central's rushing yards by game (if I am right) are as followes:
416 v. Breathitt Co.
420 v. St. Thomas Moore
274 v. Bryan Station
281 v. Shelby County
684 v. Woodford
599 v. Paintsville
564 v. Hazard

That's 3238 yards on the ground in seven games.
463 yards a game.

Is there really anyone in the WYMT area that can stop those guys? JCHS has a special bunch this season with all that speed and power. They have about six backs that can kill you over the course of a game. They have four kids that can take it to house on any given play!

Johnson Central is the best team in the mountains thus far in the season. Jim Matney is coaching the best team he has ever coached period! And from what I understand he is coaching like never before.

Bell Co. is number 1 on your tv set but......."You Know!!!!"
OK2NV Wrote:Johnson Central's rushing yards by game (if I am right) are as followes:
416 v. Breathitt Co.
420 v. St. Thomas Moore
274 v. Bryan Station
281 v. Shelby County
684 v. Woodford
599 v. Paintsville
564 v. Hazard

463 yards a game.

Is there really anyone in the WYMT area that can stop those guys? JCHS has a special bunch this season with all that speed and power. They have about six backs that can kill you over the course of a game. They have four kids that can take it to house on any given play!

Johnson Central is the best team in the mountains thus far in the season. Jim Matney is coaching the best team he has ever coached period! And from what I understand he is coaching like never before.

You're absolutely right...JCHS does have a very special group of young men this year and i do believe they are better than they ever have been.Big Grin
OK2NV Wrote:Johnson Central's rushing yards by game (if I am right) are as followes:
416 v. Breathitt Co.
420 v. St. Thomas Moore
274 v. Bryan Station
281 v. Shelby County
684 v. Woodford
599 v. Paintsville
564 v. Hazard

463 yards a game.

JC could have run the score up by a lot on a few of these teams. There for the stats could have really been better. But I believe that stats are not the important thing this year the hard ware is.
416 v. Breathitt Co.
420 v. St. Thomas Moore
274 v. Bryan Station
281 v. Shelby County
684 v. Woodford
599 v. Paintsville
564 v. Hazard

463 yards a game.

I for one would luv the opportunity to play you all in a real game and show ya the truths about US and U? I mean we scrimmage you guys without 3 of our starters on defense and two on offense and still score for score with ya. Look at the points we have given up and what u have given up. I mean get over it!! Show where you all have your priorities. We could careless about the mt. top ten.
Bell would beat JC in a real game.. not any of this we already beat them in a scrimmage stuff....
Still Think P-burg Should Have Dropped Some From Last Week
schs_06 Wrote:Still Think P-burg Should Have Dropped Some From Last Week

After giving up < 100 yds. (50 yds. of that on a single Harmon run) and shutting out Pikeville ?? What more did you expect from the Blackcats ?

:confused:
qbdad2011 Wrote:Bell would beat JC in a real game.. not any of this we already beat them in a scrimmage stuff....

As good of a team as JC has, i bet they would beat bell co by probably 2 td's if they were to play right now. JC has a great team...regardless of what happened in that scrimmage game, i've watched both teams play and i think JC would beat them.
oneijoe Wrote:After giving up < 100 yds. (50 yds. of that on a single Harmon run) and shutting out Pikeville ?? What more did you expect from the Blackcats ?

:confused:

THEY GOT BEAT BY A 1A TEAM.
PIKEVILLE IS NOT A TEAM TO BRAG ABOUT
Its a shame sheldon clark is going to drop out next week because Belfry will destroy them.
bac2369 Wrote:Its a shame sheldon clark is going to drop out next week because Belfry will destroy them.

:ChairHit: WHY YOU SAY THAT FOR
Superman20 Wrote:As good of a team as JC has, i bet they would beat bell co by probably 2 td's if they were to play right now. JC has a great team...regardless of what happened in that scrimmage game, i've watched both teams play and i think JC would beat them.

YOU ARE OBIVIOUSLY NOT A VERY GOOD JUDGE OF TALENT!!!! But we are not gonna get to play eachother and as I stated before, I could careless about JC or what anyone thinks of BC.
JCHS keep worrying about the mtn. top 10. We will worry about other goals. As I have said in other posts it reminds me of the year Cumberland beat Bell in a scrimage and talked how they could beat Bell. Bell then turned around the next and dismantled a #1 ranked Highlands team in a bowl game. C'land still thinks they were better than Bell, much like some of the JCHS fans do. Rolleyes Rolleyes
It is laughable to say the least.

On a side note Cawood beat Cumberland that same year handily and Bell killed Cawood. Scrimages mean nothing!!!!!!!!!!!!!Wink
A scrimmage is a glorified practice for god's sake
Oh yea what district does JCHS match up with in the playoffs? I would say being so one-dimensional will hurt them come play-off time.
I just can't understand why some people get so bent out of shape about the mountain top ten. I'm a Johnson Central fan and I could care less where JC is ranked in this because it has nothing to do with the season. It's a opinion poll for crying out loud. Some of you act like the worlds going to end becuase your team's not ranked higher in the mountain top ten.
Maybe it's because I've seen Bell in person but only highlights of JC, but to me JC appears to be a two TD better team. Much more exciting, more agressive.
Stumpjumper Wrote:Maybe it's because I've seen Bell in person but only highlights of JC, but to me JC appears to be a two TD better team. Much more exciting, more agressive.

Highlights usually are exciting plays correct?????:confused:
Bobcat_Dad Wrote:Highlights usually are exciting plays correct?????:confused:

That was my point.
Trenches07 Wrote:I for one would luv the opportunity to play you all in a real game and show ya the truths about US and U? I mean we scrimmage you guys without 3 of our starters on defense and two on offense and still score for score with ya. Look at the points we have given up and what u have given up. I mean get over it!! Show where you all have your priorities. We could careless about the mt. top ten.
If you don't care, why are you on this thread arguing about it?
Trenches07 Wrote:YOU ARE OBIVIOUSLY NOT A VERY GOOD JUDGE OF TALENT!!!! But we are not gonna get to play eachother and as I stated before, I could careless about JC or what anyone thinks of BC.

Sorry i hurt your feelings, and i think its hilarious that you saying im not a "very good judge of talent" lol I guess your so brilliant when it comes to the game of football
Stumpjumper Wrote:Maybe it's because I've seen Bell in person but only highlights of JC, but to me JC appears to be a two TD better team. Much more exciting, more agressive.

Jumper, I have a question for ya, do u know what everyone says about opinions dont ya? By the way, I am sure there is local real estate for sale in Johnson County maybe you should move there where u can actually get a closer view of greatness.
Armchair QB Wrote:If you don't care, why are you on this thread arguing about it?

Arguing :lmao: I dont think so.
Trenches07 Wrote:Jumper, I have a question for ya, do u know what everyone says about opinions dont ya? By the way, I am sure there is local real estate for sale in Johnson County maybe you should move there where u can actually get a closer view of greatness.

Should I check with you before I have an opinion next time? Rolleyes
schs_06 Wrote:THEY GOT BEAT BY A 1A TEAM.
PIKEVILLE IS NOT A TEAM TO BRAG ABOUT

DON'T YELL AT ME !!! :eek:

I wasn't "bragging" about the Pikeville win. This thread started after the Pikeville game so I figured that's what you were talking about. But now I see, you're stuck on P-burg's loss to Beechwood.

FWIW, Beechwood is a 1A team much the same way a school of pirahna is just a bunch of little fish.

Wink
Stumpjumper Wrote:Should I check with you before I have an opinion next time? Rolleyes

Since he knows so much about football i guess we should all ask for his permission before we state an opinion. Smile
oneijoe Wrote:DON'T YELL AT ME !!! :eek:

I wasn't "bragging" about the Pikeville win. This thread started after the Pikeville game so I figured that's what you were talking about. But now I see, you're stuck on P-burg's loss to Beechwood.

FWIW, Beechwood is a 1A team much the same way a school of pirahna is just a bunch of little fish.

Wink

Sorry about the caps.lol. i just think pburg and sheldon clark should have droped in the rankings. sc after this week, p-burg after last week. both teams had it first big test and failed. That is just my opinon. sc did drop but pburg didnt. both teams are very good teams and good luck the rest of the season.
Pages: 1 2