Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: SMS Bobcats 22 - PCC Middle 20
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Way to go Bobcats. Great team effort in a double overtime. Future looking bright for Breathitt Bobcats. Keep rolling Bobcats. :rockon:
Good game Bobcats. It was a tough fought game and both teams played with a lot of heart. their a good team but the game would have been a different story if one of our best players hadn't got thrown out of the game in the 1st qtr for nothing. If he had been in the game I don't think their would have been any need for ot, let alone two of them. I don't know who will or has won between JCC & LCC, but whoever it is should be in good shape since the Cats used all of their Nine Lives against us. Go JCC or LCC!
id like to say good job to the bobcats to pull this game out in double overtime it lokked as if perry was going to win after they throught a deep pass and scored the touchdown but the physical and fast deffence of sebastian picked off there two point conversion.sending into ot.sms took offence first and it looked as if they would get stoped but they got it done and finished them off after the deffence held them to only 6 points in 2 ot.id also like to say 1for the bad guys and 2 for the good guys and the bobcats well be looking to even that score.
centerline Wrote:Way to go Bobcats. Great team effort in a double overtime. Future looking bright for Breathitt Bobcats. Keep rolling Bobcats. :rockon:

Future looking bright?
Do you usually just beat Perry by two points in double overtime?
i think the bobcats did a great job
PCCrulez Wrote:Good game Bobcats. It was a tough fought game and both teams played with a lot of heart. their a good team but the game would have been a different story if one of our best players hadn't got thrown out of the game in the 1st qtr for nothing. If he had been in the game I don't think their would have been any need for ot, let alone two of them. I don't know who will or has won between JCC & LCC, but whoever it is should be in good shape since the Cats used all of their Nine Lives against us. Go JCC or LCC!

Keep on dreaming pal! Even with #5 in the game we still would kick your butts any day of the week even with the 4 refs you had in your pocket! By the way he got kicked out in the 2nd quarter and it wasn't for nothing it was for throwing punches at the ref! Big surprise why he got kicked out wasn't it. If my kid had an attitude like that he would not be playing any sports.
palmer Wrote:Future looking bright?
Do you usually just beat Perry by two points in double overtime?

It doesn't matter if it was a half of a point that we beat them by the point is we walked away the winner and we played against 15 players on the field!
11 actual players and 4 refs!

Get over it and better luck next year!

Go BOBCATS!
:rockon:
I'm not from Perry County.
My point is that it seems Breathitt must be down a little from past years if they barely won the game, even if the officiating was questionable.
real close game. Good luck saturday.
Ha ha ha, 15 players on the field that's hilarious. It may seem like we had 15 on the field cause we actually have some speed and you guys are slow as molasses. You guys always have an excuse for something. If you lose somebody cheated you and if you win your still getting cheated. But that is quite a imagination you have there. You might as well start putting it too use to think of another excuse for when LCC beats you into submission. Oh yeah, Good Luck sat. your going to need it and BETTER LUCK NEXT YEAR!!!