Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Shelby Valley 59 - Appalachia 6
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final
Congrats Valley! I thought that this was suppose to be a close one.
I thought it was supposed to be close too. Didn't this team beat Valley by a lot last year?

Anyway, congrats on winning the homecoming game BIG.
Keep it up Shelby Valley. Congrats Senior Center Zack McCoy.
all-or-nothing Wrote:I thought it was supposed to be close too. Didn't this team beat Valley by a lot last year?

Anyway, congrats on winning the homecoming game BIG.

Yea they beat Valley by around 35~40 points last year but Valley is better and improved than last year and valley came out on top big this year..Grats Valley..Anyone have stats or key players in this game?
congrats to valley appalachia seemed down a lot but still nice win for valley..
Is the #3 kid back playing yet? i seen him on sidelines in pads, along with # 62 ? that was not playing, just curious about a few players
I guess Appalachia isnt that good this year are they? My mom lives there and my little brother went to school there. But i really dont know that much about them, i live in greensburg ky!
good game valley
#3 Cody mitchell is added to the defensive backs to comeplete valleys linebackers (#35 Tanner Tackett, #19 B.J roberts, #23 Donavon Hamilton,and #20 Logan Lucas) but Cody Mitchell is not back with offense yet. I'll say there just going to play him at defense until fully healed. and #62 Tyler Boyd is back also but not at 100%. But he will be playing against Morgan County friday night and should make a rumble on the offensive and defensive line because i belive big defensive line dillon tackett is out for this friday, but im not 100% sure with that though. I do however know that he is out of practice for now,but he may come back for the game-Never know- Smile

EastKySports21 Wrote:congrats to valley appalachia seemed down a lot but still nice win for valley..
Is the #3 kid back playing yet? i seen him on sidelines in pads, along with # 62 ? that was not playing, just curious about a few players
Appalachia is pretty bad this year, but also very young. Only one win this season for the Bulldogs.
Where is Appalachia located in Virginia?
Appalachia is about 10 miles past Norton.
allseasonfan Wrote:Where is Appalachia located in Virginia?
allseasonfan Wrote:Where is Appalachia located in Virginia?

Big Stone is right beside it, and Thomas and Julious Jones came from Big Stone!
3Altor5 Wrote:Yea they beat Valley by around 35~40 points last year but Valley is better and improved than last year and valley came out on top big this year..Grats Valley..Anyone have stats or key players in this game?

I heard that the QB had an impact on this game does anyone have stats?
Coach Saunders Wanted To Make An Impression. App. Job May Be Open Next Year
CoachB Wrote:Final

shelby valley is a pretty good team i got to give them that!
I don't think that he would leave Valley.
oldtimer55 Wrote:Coach Saunders Wanted To Make An Impression. App. Job May Be Open Next Year
I know this is off topic, but really, has any coach SV has had voluntarily left?

Congrats Valley for the win. And, kudos to BJ Roberts for being nominated for the Army Iron Man of the Week in the state of Kentucky. Impressive.

Roberts is an all-around great athlete. I read he went 5 for 5 on field goals too. He's really great to watch on the field, defensively and offensively.

Cody Varney had the game of his life Friday night! Kudos to Varney. I'd like to see him play with that much heart and strength every week! He's really a good athlete too when he wants to be.

The lines played much better for Valley this week as well. Congrats again.

Now, go thrash Morgan Co. tonight Cats.