Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Raceland 51 - Paintsville 12
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final
Way to go Rams seen this one coming
Good Win Raceland
I love this team , because they play as a team great job Rams.
Congrats to the Rams! Can't say that I'm surprised in this one. Raceland is awesome this year and along with Beechwood, could and have given larger schools all they wanted. Raceland is the real deal!!
If The Ramblers have good focus they could be looking at a 8-0 season headed into Henry R. Evans Stadium.

Russell is now an embattled team looking for their place in history. They have their hands full after a reality check at Simon Kenton.

Now they have a good Mason Co team to deal with.

Nicholas Co should be no problem for the Rams.

The last time Raceland walked onto those hallowed grounds was August 23 1973 and they lost 9-6 after Russell's Clyde Wagoneer kicked a 47 yd field goal for the win.

Russell's current Offensive Coordinator Mike Jones rushed for 150yds in that game as well.

Big game. Huge implications.
Hey tigerfan, It took me a little while to understand just how bad this district is too. I do not know the answer, but for some reason we just are not with it. But I guess we can all try and enjoy the Paintsville and Pikeville game, as it could be a good one as far as close goes.... Pikeville problem will be defense, because this might be the worse defensive team in their history. Good luck to you and your team, and maybe we will all get a lilttle better....
Great Job RAMS.. Great job and get ready for the DEVILS.... I say that laughingly.
Another game that went as expected.