Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Green County vs. Christian Academy-Louisville (Updates)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
7 nothing green QB pendelton on the keeper 65 yard extra point good
stonesteven Wrote:7 nothing green QB pendelton on the keeper 65 yard extra point good
  • Good to see that someone is giving updates on this game....Our announcer has a family emergency and will not be at the game on time. Hopefully we can get the game broadcasted in the next few minutes....
TheBrahmaBull Wrote:
  • Good to see that someone is giving updates on this game....Our announcer has a family emergency and will not be at the game on time. Hopefully we can get the game broadcasted in the next few minutes....

ya im getting ready to leave for work, so if you can keep this updated when Joel gets back!
stonesteven Wrote:ya im getting ready to leave for work, so if you can keep this updated when Joel gets back!
  • There is not a way I can pick up the game if Jol does not make it to the game, so I will not be able to update if we do not broadcast.
13 nothing I think newby scored out of the wish bone not for sure though. missed the extra point.
stonesteven Wrote:13 nothing I think newby scored out of the wish bone not for sure though. missed the extra point.
  • How are you picking up the game?
im at my dads house, he is at the game right now and its hard to hear what he is saying when he calls, so i will do my best! but i have to leave here about 8:40 fast to go to work!
8 mins left in the first half Christian Academy-Louisville just punted to green 13 nothing still.
Just got a call from the announcer and he is in route and we should be able to broadcast most if not all of the 2nd half.
thats great thanks
half time 21 nothing green county i think rodgers scored the last one! green has fumbled the ball twice so far, really dont know anything else.
  • stonesteven Wrote:half time 21 nothing green county i think rodgers scored the last one! green has fumbled the ball twice so far, really dont know anything else.
People are having Dragon withdrawal symptoms......The phones are ringing off the hook.....lol
really? i guess they should have went to the game. i hope everything is ok with joels family!
stonesteven Wrote:really? i guess they should have went to the game. i hope everything is ok with joels family!
  • His mother had surgery and is o.k.....She is there in Louisville
thats good
ok TheBrahmaBull you got the rest of the game im on my way to work! GO GREEN!!!!!!!!!!
stonesteven Wrote:ok TheBrahmaBull you got the rest of the game im on my way to work! GO GREEN!!!!!!!!!!
Call me Tom, it is shorter...lol
6:30 to go in the 3rd....GC leads 29-0
End of 3rd....GC 29-0
CAL moves the ball down the field aided by a couple 15 yard penalties on GC but the drive stalls @ the GC 12.
Green County scores from three yards out and makes it GC 35-0 -- Subs are in mid-way through the 4th quarter.....Zeth Rogers out of the game with a leg injury.