Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: St. Louis 17 Arizona 12
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final
I thought that STL would be doing better at this point in the season. The San Fran game in week 1 was a pathetic showing but I think that with a weak NFC the Rams can rebound with a winning season and a playoff appearance. That is if Mike Martz would understand the type of running game that the Rams have with Steven Jackson and not pass 75 times a game and use every one of his timeouts before the 1st quarter.
Bulger and Torry "Big Game" Holt better step it up or my fantasy team is going down the drain. St. Louis' offense has been lackluster so far and Ive been very underwhelmed. If they dont pick it up, they wont be an above .500 team.
You can count on Bulger and Holt finding their groove pretty soon but its the defense and special teams holding up that will be the problem.
Arizona was a favorite upset pick to win that division this season. With a 0-3 start, things are starting to look a bit disappointing.