Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Bucs vs Cards...skipping ahead
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
No disrespect to Sheldon Clark because I do really the program and this is JUST my opinion. Tongueirate04:
The key to the SC game in my humble opinion...is Belfry controlling the line of scrimmage on both sides of the ball. And, this is something Belfry does very well. Belfry wins by at least 2 TDs. TongueirateSho

Also, keep in mind SC's goal is to beat Belfry. The Pirates' goal is to win state. So, if the Bucs are upset by the Cards, it will not be that big of a deal because they will face them again and won't lose a second time. BUT, when Belfry defeats the Cards, the goal SC worked to obtain is over.

Does anyone know the total win/loss record of Belfry vs. Sheldon Clark?
Just can't wait can ya?
lol :football: It will be a game to watch!
I can remember when Russell vs Belfry was the game to watch. What was so crazy was, it was usually one of the first games of the season but whoever won that game was in and the loser was out. The rest of the season just didn't mean that much!!
bluegrassLady Wrote:No disrespect to Sheldon Clark because I do really the program and this is JUST my opinion. Tongueirate04:
The key to the SC game in my humble opinion...is Belfry controlling the line of scrimmage on both sides of the ball. And, this is something Belfry does very well. Belfry wins by at least 2 TDs. TongueirateSho

Also, keep in mind SC's goal is to beat Belfry. The Pirates' goal is to win state. So, if the Bucs are upset by the Cards, it will not be that big of a deal because they will face them again and won't lose a second time. BUT, when Belfry defeats the Cards, the goal SC worked to obtain is over.

Does anyone know the total win/loss record of Belfry vs. Sheldon Clark?

Bigger deal than you think, if Belfry wins they will earn homefield advantage throughout the playoffs. A loss and the Pirates have to hit the highway a few times.
EKUAlum05 Wrote:Bigger deal than you think, if Belfry wins they will earn homefield advantage throughout the playoffs. A loss and the Pirates have to hit the highway a few times.

I do realize that but the home field advantage is more important to the Cards than the Bucs. Don't get me wrong, we want it and it most likely will happen. (fingers crossed) Wink
your fingers wont help you this time
cardfan1398 Wrote:your fingers wont help you this time

lol...It won't be my fingers in the game Wink Like I said, no disrespect and good luck.
Belfry will win, no doubt about it.
bluegrassLady Wrote:I do realize that but the home field advantage is more important to the Cards than the Bucs. Don't get me wrong, we want it and it most likely will happen. (fingers crossed) Wink

I think this Belfry team can go on the road and win, but being at home is at least a 2 Td advantage for the Pirates. Plus, I do not want to lose to the Cardinals.
I am gonna wait until next week and see how the Pirates play against Pike Central and how the Cards do against Bell before I give my predictions.
bucslover68 Wrote:I am gonna wait until next week and see how the Pirates play against Pike Central and how the Cards do against Bell before I give my predictions.

bet ya tell me Wink
bluegrassLady Wrote:bet ya tell me Wink

Nope. Sometimes you have to keep secrets between friends too. GO BIG RED!!! That's Belfry red, not SC red.
bucslover68 Wrote:Nope. Sometimes you have to keep secrets between friends too. GO BIG RED!!! That's Belfry red, not SC red.

I know what kind of work you do and you can't keep a secret!!! rofl
I'm not going to weigh in on this one yet....we have PC tonight and the players have to be focused on the Hawks.
I'm sure there will be a Belfry\SC thread opened tonight immediately after our game with Pike Central.