Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Cats Pause-13th Region
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Anyone got it?
yea really i would like to see it when it comes out. please post when someone finds it.
It is out the top 2 teams are:

1. Clay County
2. Bell County
I had already posted it in the 13th Region thread but I will post it here too:

1. Clay County
2. Bell County
3. Knox Central
4. Corbin
5. Whitley County
6. South Laurel
7. Harlan County
8. Barbourville
9. Harlan
10. North Laurel

1. Ben Madon - Bell County
2. Matthew Mitchell - Clay County
3. John Vernon Hooker - Clay County
4. Codi Roberts - Clay County
5. Jordan Akins - Whitley County
6. Travis Smith - Corbin
7. Josh Hildebrand - Barbourville
8. Cody Likins - North Laurel
9. Tanner Broughton - Knox Central
10. Travis Canady - Knox Central
At the end of the year, Clay vs. Know for the region title.
I TOld everyone BEN would be your Pre-season #1... but Clay County is gonna be one heck of a team...
Here is my preseason picks to make it to the semi-finals of the 13th Region tournament

1. Clay County
2. Bell County
3. Knox Central
4. Corbin

It is a very long season

we will just have to see how it turns out
My preseason pick.

1. Clay
2. Knox Central
3. Bell
4.Whitley
5. Barbourville
6. Corbin
7. South Laurel
8. Harlan County
9. North Laurel
10. Harlan
Likins should be higher on that list. Other than Madon he impressed me more than anyone on the list last year, but Hooker didn't play. I think he should be at #4 in front of Roberts. Mitchell and Hooker are going to have huge years for the Tigers.
I'm going to say, Clay Co vs North Laurel for the 13th region title.
Prototype Wrote:My preseason pick.

1. Clay
2. Knox Central
3. Bell
4.Whitley
5. Barbourville
6. Corbin
7. South Laurel
8. Harlan County
9. North Laurel
10. Harlan

Barbourville at #5? You cant be serious?
It will be hard to score on Bell Co down low this year. 6'6 300 Caleb Carter will be playing after football.
BellCoBobcats09 Wrote:It will be hard to score on Bell Co down low this year. 6'6 300 Caleb Carter will be playing after football.
Has he ever played before? I've never heard of his name. If not, he could be more of a hinderance than a bonus.
Clay County takes it
Where's the light wizard?
I told him Madon would be ranked first.
Hit and Run Wrote:Has he ever played before? I've never heard of his name. If not, he could be more of a hinderance than a bonus.

He use to live in Jackson Co and moved back home over the summer.
TheAnswer Wrote:Barbourville at #5? You cant be serious?
I have coached some of these kids and have watched them play all the way up into highschool. They are all scrappers and are fundamentally sound. They shoot the three well and the midrange jump shot. They are only lacking an inside presents. They will cause teams alot of problems. Most of all they play team ball.
I think this region will belong to Clay or KCC before its all said and done..Overall a weak region though..
Bell Co has another player out this year. Ryan Cox a 6'4 Junior. He has lost 60 lbs and they say he is hard to beat.
royal1 Wrote:I think this region will belong to Clay or KCC before its all said and done..Overall a weak region though..

Knott County Central is in the 14th so I doubt they can win the 13th. :igiveup:
William Muney Wrote:Knott County Central is in the 14th so I doubt they can win the 13th. :igiveup:

I believe he means Knox County Central.
Most call them Knox Central, but they actually do have a county in there as well.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:I believe he means Knox County Central.
Most call them Knox Central, but they actually do have a county in there as well.

No they dont its just Knox Central, not Knox County Central:dontthink
bump
BellCoBobcats09 Wrote:Bell Co has another player out this year. Ryan Cox a 6'4 Junior. He has lost 60 lbs and they say he is hard to beat.
John Simpson sophomore from pineville held cox to zero points during scrimmage last week
royal1 Wrote:I think this region will belong to Clay or KCC before its all said and done..Overall a weak region though..
bell and clay for region title, the next best contendor is harlan county
Pineville is also going to be pretty good, already starting to look like district champs
pville23 Wrote:John Simpson sophomore from pineville held cox to zero points during scrimmage last week

YES he did i was there and the sophmore dominated him.. needless to say he ran a lot in practice the next day!!!! LOL...
Is Mitchell of Clay. Co any relation to Rodney Mitchell who played several years ago for the Tigers?
tehot05 Wrote:YES he did i was there and the sophmore dominated him.. needless to say he ran a lot in practice the next day!!!! LOL...

I say he did. lol...

What football players are playing?

I heard Thacker, Oslonian, Green, Madon, Hilton, and Patterson. They said Carter was still up in the air. He needs to play, that will be a BIG down under.
TheAnswer Wrote:Barbourville at #5? You cant be serious?

Barbourville will upset a lot of teams in the region if they are underestimated. The Tigers lack a true Center, but their guard play is impressive. Barbourville at #5 is believable.

My preseason picks are:

1. Clay County
2. Knox Central
3. Bell County
4. Whitley County
5. Corbin
6. Barbourville
7. South Laurel
8. Harlan
9. Harlan County
10. North Laurel
Pages: 1 2