Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Directions to johnson central high school
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Someone give me just a basic direction of where JC is? I know where the paintsville cut off is, but do i cut off there or before that.
23 north staffordsville/paintsville exit....turn right. go to the intersection.. turn right.... school is approximately 1/2 mile on the left next to McDonalds.
If you are coming from Hazard get on route 80. Follow it till you get to P-burg exit. take left onto 23 north I believe. Follow 23 till you get to Paintsville exit. turn right off the ramp follow it till you come to the first light take right. The school is right be side Mcdonalds. Get on map quest.

School address is as followed. 257 N.Mayo Trail, Paintsville Ky.41240
gotcha thanks.
bac2369 Wrote:gotcha thanks.

Do your self a favor and don't pull down into the school for parking. Pull down into the Plaza were Mcdonalds is and park and walk. You will not get any parking spots at the school and getting out is a hassle.
brown_ind1977 Wrote:Do your self a favor and don't pull down into the school for parking. Pull down into the Plaza were Mcdonalds is and park and walk. You will not get any parking spots at the school and getting out is a hassle.

Thanks again. They wont toll you for parking at mcdonalds will they?
brown_ind1977 Wrote:Do your self a favor and don't pull down into the school for parking. Pull down into the Plaza were Mcdonalds is and park and walk. You will not get any parking spots at the school and getting out is a hassle.

Actually, it will depend on what time you get there, but if the parking out back by the field is taken you can park in the front or at the middle school.
bac2369 Wrote:Thanks again. They wont toll you for parking at mcdonalds will they?

No you don't park at Mcdonalds. You will see there is plenty of parking, you park in the plaza.
oh ok.
bac2369 Wrote:Thanks again. They wont toll you for parking at mcdonalds will they?

Dang, I can't believe they are putting toll booths at Micky D's now.