Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Fall Practice
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Has your team started yet? How do they look?

Opening day was Wednesday, October 15*

:bball:
We dont start till the 27th.
Bardstown Tigers that is Big Grin
South Floyd has started and i look for them to turn some heads this season cause in the 2 days i've watched them there is no ME...
Paintsville started yesterday and I think we are going to do a lot better than people think.
Pikeville has been in boot camp. Without a doubt Pikeville will be in great shape when the season begins. Coach Williams is doing a great job.
bull Wrote:Pikeville has been in boot camp. Without a doubt Pikeville will be in great shape when the season begins. Coach Williams is doing a great job.

They will need to be in great shape to compete...
Chuck Taylor Wrote:They will need to be in great shape to compete...

Don't all teams need to be in shape to compete?
bull Wrote:Pikeville has been in boot camp. Without a doubt Pikeville will be in great shape when the season begins. Coach Williams is doing a great job.

Bart needs to be doing a good job. Which he normally is but this year his lack of players, his season might not turn out the way it usually does
BardstownTigers Wrote:We dont start till the 27th.
Bardstown Tigers that is Big Grin

Why in the world would Bardstown wait two weeks to start practice?
Any updates on how teams are doing after a week?
rojas Wrote:Why in the world would Bardstown wait two weeks to start practice?
This year is the Centennial Celebration of our school and we couldnt get into the gym because they were using it as a museum.