Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Fairview vs. Bath Co.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have bath winning in a close one, considering fairview is the home team. I believe bath had better come ready to play.
Bath county by a touchdown.
I know nothing on neither team but i made my prediction on the teams they have faced. I came out with bath county.
Fairview has too many weapons. Great in the spread offense.

Fairview - 35
Bath - 14
Fairview By 3 Tds if bath wants to win they better control the eagles QB he's good
Fairview 28
Bath County 7
I don't think Fairview's linebackers are physical enough for Bath co.'s strong running game. Their coach even said so at the EKC grid-o-rama. Also, Bath co.'s disciplined enough to contain a good QB. Zak Metz at linebacker has a nose for the ball and Aaron Roberts (who has 9 interceptions through 7 games) can always find a lazy pass.

Bath Co.
I like Bath County in this one.

Best of luck to both!
Nuffsaid23 Wrote:I don't think Fairview's linebackers are physical enough for Bath co.'s strong running game. Their coach even said so at the EKC grid-o-rama. Also, Bath co.'s disciplined enough to contain a good QB. Zak Metz at linebacker has a nose for the ball and Aaron Roberts (who has [B]9 interceptions through 7 games)[/B] can always find a lazy pass.

That's a good thing 9 INTs in 7 game's but they are playing a team that dosen't pass the ball a lot.