Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Pikeville's Daniel Harmon is awarded Primetime Prep Player of the Week
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
For the second time this season, Pikeville's Daniel Harmon was awarded Tom Leach's Primetime Prep Player of the week.
As reported by www.tomleachky.com:

Tue, Oct 14 2008

OUTSTANDING PERFORMANCES FOR THE WEEK ENDING OCTOBER 12

CLASS A
Running back Daniel Harmon of Pikeville High School is this week's Primetime Prep Performer of the Week in Class A football in the state of Kentucky. Harmon scored 7 touchdowns and ran for 360 yards as Pikevilele routed South Floyd 62-0. Harmon scored on runs ranging from nine to 69 yards.
Congrats, although I think about any player with legs could have the same kind of game against a down team such as South Floyd if a coach really wanted to keep a player in there that long..But Daniel is an excellent player..Congrats@!
Pikeville's starters only played 3 snaps in the 2nd half of the SF game for anybody that wants to know. Gotta find game reps somewhere.
I wasn't knocking the program at Pikeville TRAIN85.. I think Pikeville is as classy as they come!
I was told Harmon is banged up...it's an honor that he received this award, but I think he should've been rested for the "bigger" games this season so he would be at 100%.
Is he playing this week?
IRISH4 Wrote:I was told Harmon is banged up...it's an honor that he received this award, but I think he should've been rested for the "bigger" games this season so he would be at 100%.

He didn't play against Belfry and only had 5 carries against Allen Central. He needed to get some reps in a bad way. He had half as many carries as he usually does and only had 2 carries after halftime. Don't worry Harmon is fine.
He must perform in such game as Prestonsburg to lite up the college scouts...
Congratulations again. Hope he can perform like this against some quality teams as well.
TRAIN85 Wrote:He didn't play against Belfry and only had 5 carries against Allen Central. He needed to get some reps in a bad way. He had half as many carries as he usually does and only had 2 carries after halftime. Don't worry Harmon is fine.

I hope he is, I know Harmon and he is a great kid. My source of information spoke with Copley earlier this week and told me...must have misheard him then.