Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: East Ridge vs. Sheldon Clark
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Any predictions? we beat em' last year, and i think that with the 2 weeks we have off, we can beat them this year too. This will be my first year playing Sheldon Clark... the last 2 years something has happened and i have not gotten to play against them.
I think this will be a good game. I really cant call it, I just hope no one gets hurt and you have a great game swag.

Good Luck to both teams.
Sheldon Clark
I will stick to my guns and say East Ridge.
We need the win and hopefully we can pull this one off.
Good luck to both teams.
When is this game? I thought that Pburg played SC this week.
Beef, the game is on September 30th at Sheldon Clark.
Sheldon Clark has some unfinished business from last year. The Cards take this one going away

SC 28
ER 0
Sheldon Clark in a blowout.Last year SC was leading 28-6 at the half and just died when then they came back out.SC looks in alot better shape this year with huge improvements on both sides of the ball.
GUPETTO Wrote:Sheldon Clark in a blowout.Last year SC was leading 28-6 at the half and just died when then they came back out.SC looks in alot better shape this year with huge improvements on both sides of the ball.

I totally agree.Go SC.
Sc 21
Er 8
SC
without deese ER is nothing he killed us last year so im going with SC in a blowout
SC-42
Er-6
MCHS_FBALL#14 Wrote:without deese ER is nothing he killed us last year so im going with SC in a blowout
SC-42
Er-6

Hey Magoffin should be able to beat both of this teams, because they are the team that they haven't been in the past. :thumb:
east ridge is about to be dominated in the worst way..they should have no hope of defeating a team like sc without a mobile quarterback like they did last year in deese...i heard SC scheduled `them for a homecoming game as well
Sheldon Clark by 42
Sheldon Clark