Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Paintsville 36 Knott Co Central 2 (JV)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Great game by the Tiger JV. Trent Burchett had 8 carries for 222 yrds and 4 TDs, Joe Williams ??? had a long TD as well. Brett Reynolds QBd the 1st Qtr and ran for 2 2 pt conv and throw for another. Timmy Sublett QBd the last 3 Qtrs and also caught a 2 pt conv.
The Tigers held Knott Co in check the entire game. The only points they gave up was on a safety on a bad snap from the 2 yard line which went out of the endzone.
The Tigers play again next Monday against Lawrence Co. I believe.
This is awesome for the younger Tigers. The Tigers haven't played any JV games in years. Getting some GREAT game experience. Keep up the good work Coach Kinner and keep "Bringing it Back"!
I think between my freshman and sophomore year we only played 10 or 11 JV games at Paintsville. Congrats on the win Paintsville!
Good job Tigers! That is great that the Tigers are getting some JV games in. That will only help those younger guys to get better. Keep up the good work Coach K.
EKY Sportster Wrote:Good job Tigers! That is great that the Tigers are getting some JV games in. That will only help those younger guys to get better. Keep up the good work Coach K.

It's tough somethimes getting Freshmen/JV games in at schools with small numbers. It's hard to schedule these games early if you don't know what kind of numbers you will have out. By the time you know what kind of numbers you have- other schools are already scheduled and have no openings. I think AC has only played about 4 JV games in the past 2 years. I know this year they had JV scheduled every Monday in October and 2 of those have been cancelled by the opposing team. I think they have a game with Paintsville in the next week or so.
gotcha2 Wrote:It's tough somethimes getting Freshmen/JV games in at schools with small numbers. It's hard to schedule these games early if you don't know what kind of numbers you will have out. By the time you know what kind of numbers you have- other schools are already scheduled and have no openings. I think AC has only played about 4 JV games in the past 2 years. I know this year they had JV scheduled every Monday in October and 2 of those have been cancelled by the opposing team. I think they have a game with Paintsville in the next week or so.

The Tiger are slated to take on AC week after next. Don't look for Coach K to cancel. He wants these boys to play.
I thought the team looked great. It's great to see JV get some PT and help them gain experience to prepare them for next season. Can't wait for the next game.
Way to go Tiger JV!!!!
great job boys! Trent Burchett YOU ROCK!! Keep up the good work.