Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Obama's family says he was born in Kenya
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
http://www.israelenews.com/view.asp?ID=3324

Very interesting. If this is true this would DQ him from being eligible to be President.
no replies to this yet? very interesting
LOL Israeli News Dot Com! They don't have an agenda or a bias.:lmao:
First, it was his paternal grandmother that said this, and second, it would not necessarily DQ him from the race.

John McCain was born in Panama.
ComfortEagle Wrote:First, it was his paternal grandmother that said this, and second, it would not necessarily DQ him from the race.

John McCain was born in Panama.

What is one grandmother more credible than the other?
It would actually DQ him from the race. Because it would mean he was not a naturally born citizen.

McCain was born on a military base which is considered US soil.
Beetle01 Wrote:What is one grandmother more credible than the other?
It would actually DQ him from the race. Because it would mean he was not a naturally born citizen.

I'm not gonna take the word of a Extreme Right Wing Media Source who claims to have gotten their info from and Old Senile African Woman.:moon:
Beetle01 Wrote:What is one grandmother more credible than the other?

As long as he was born to a parent that was a US citizen it wouldn't matter.

The very first Congress passed a statute declaring that "the children of citizens of the United States, that may be borne beyond sea, or out of the limits of the United States, shall be considered as natural-born citizens of the United States."
DevilsWin Wrote:I'm not gonna take the word of a Extreme Right Wing Media Source who claims to have gotten their info from and Old Senile African Woman.:moon:

That's fine but the rest of the family in Kenya says the same thing.
ComfortEagle is right on this one....
Beetle01 Wrote:That's fine but the rest of the family in Kenya says the same thing.
Whooptee do!
LOL no you're wrong, that is not how it works lol.

I'm sure DW can trust this source: http://travel.state.gov/law/info/info_609.html

For birth between December 24, 1952 and November 13, 1986, a period of ten years, five after the age of fourteen are required for physical presence in the U.S. to transmit U.S. citizenship to the child.

Being that Obama's mother was 18 @ the time of his birth, means she was not physically in the US for 5 years after her 14th birthday, if it is true in fact Obama was born in Kenya. Thus he could be a naturalized citizen, but could not be a naturl born citizen and thus eligible to be President.
Well better write your Congressman then.
Here is the current law

For persons born on or after November 14, 1986, a person is a U.S. citizen if all of the following are true:[4]

1. One of the person's parents was a U.S. citizen when the person in question was born;
2. The citizen parent lived at least 5 years in the United States before his or her child's birth; and
3. At least 2 of these 5 years in the United States were after the citizen parent's 14th birthday.

A person's record of birth abroad, if registered with a U.S. consulate or embassy, is proof of his or her citizenship. Such a person may also apply for a passport or a Certificate of Citizenship to have a record of his or her citizenship. Such documentation is often useful to prove citizenship in lieu of the availability of an American birth certificate.

Different rules apply for persons born abroad to one U.S. citizen before November 14, 1986. United States law on this subject changed multiple times throughout the twentieth century, and the law as it existed at the time of the individual's birth controls.
Amun-Ra Wrote:Well better write your Congressman then.

It is already in Federal court.
If Obama's mother was born in Kansas doesn't that mean she's a natural-born citizen?

Since she is natural-born it wouldn't matter where he was born.
ComfortEagle Wrote:If Obama's mother was born in Kansas doesn't that mean she's a natural-born citizen?

Since she is natural-born it wouldn't matter where he was born.

Yes it does matter, that is where you're wrong.

Federal law states the following:
For birth between December 24, 1952 and November 13, 1986, a period of ten years, five after the age of fourteen are required for physical presence in the U.S. to transmit U.S. citizenship to the child.

Being that Obama's mother was 18 @ the time of his birth, means she was not physically in the US for 5 years after her 14th birthday, if it is true in fact Obama was born in Kenya. Thus he could be a naturalized citizen, but could not be a natural born citizen and thus eligible to be President.
This really is pathetic.

Nothing more than a panic because the White establishment is afraid their gonna loose control over all that they hold dear.

Like the stupid middle aged men that show up to McCain rallies with Monkey dolls with Obama written on them and the father that sent his kid to school with the "Obama is a terrorists best friend".

They are afraid the evil black man is gonna destroy America and all they hold dear.

I got news for ya people.

Times change. They always will and if you don't keep up your gonna get left behind.

They are on the wrong side of history and we are on the right side of history by supporting Barack Obama!

Don't be the biggot! Be the better person and help Unite America rather than divide America.

Republicans had their chance and they blew it!

Now it's our turn!
DevilsWin Wrote:This really is pathetic.

Nothing more than a panic because the White establishment is afraid their gonna loose control over all that they hold dear.

Like the stupid middel aged men that show up to McCain rallies with Monkey dolls with Obama written on them and the father that sent his kid to school with the "Obama is a terrorists best friend".

They are afraid the evil black man is gonna destroy America and all they hold dear.

Times change. They always will and if you don't keep up your gonna get left behind.

They are on the wrong side of history and we are on the right side of history by supporting Barack Obama!

Don't be the biggot be the better person and help Unite America rather than divide America.

Now it's out turn!

Well your not a federal court, so it is not up to you. Constitution is clear on this. Of course I'm sure you'd gladly ignore that so that Obama could get into office.
Beetle01 Wrote:Well your not a federal court, so it is not up to you. Constitution is clear on this. Of course I'm sure you'd gladly ignore that so that Obama could get into office.
Time will tell that you are dead wrong on this!
DevilsWin Wrote:Time will tell that you are dead wrong on this!

The only way I'm wrong is if he wasn't born in Kenya. If it is true in fact he was born in Kenya. Well then he is ineligible to be President.

Obama has yet to turn over his birth certificate. The one poasted all over the internet turned out to be a fake.
Considering his family on his moms side has consistently got the hospital wrong in which he was born at, all leads to the fact that there is something up. Maybe not, but all he has to do is produce a birth certificate, also let there be a record of his birth at that hospital, and also there not be a record of his birth at the hospital in Kenya, then this blows over.
Beetle01 Wrote:The only way I'm wrong is if he wasn't born in Kenya. If it is true in fact he was born in Kenya. Well then he is ineligible to be President.

Obama has yet to turn over his birth certificate. The one poasted all over the internet turned out to be a fake.
Considering his family on his moms side has consistently got the hospital wrong in which he was born at, all leads to the fact that there is something up. Maybe not, but all he has to do is produce a birth certificate, also let there be a record of his birth at that hospital, and also there not be a record of his birth at the hospital in Kenya, then this blows over.
You kill me with this stuff.

Do you really think that someone could get the nomination without a Birth Certificate?

Why do you need to see it for yourself. Who do you think you are? Head of Homeland Security?Rolleyes
DevilsWin Wrote:You kill me with this stuff.

Do you really think that someone could get the nomination without a Birth Certificate?

Why do you need to see it for yourself. Who do you think you are? Head of Homeland Security?Rolleyes

I'm not the one asking, a rank and file Democrat is. What is wrong with ensuring that the 18million dems who voted for him and the people who donated 425mil to Obama did not do so under false pretenses.

Maybe soon a federal judge will be.
DevilsWin Wrote:This really is pathetic.

Like the stupid middle aged men that show up to McCain rallies with Monkey dolls with Obama written on them and the father that sent his kid to school with the "Obama is a terrorists best friend".

Don't be the biggot! Be the better person and help Unite America rather than divide America.

Now it's our turn!

I could not care less where he is from or what color his skin may be. Even if my own mother was running for President, if she had the same economic plan that Sen. Obama has, she would NOT get my vote. Quit trying to infer that if you are against Sen. Obama then you are a biggot.
Udon'tKnowMe Wrote:I could not care less where he is from or what color his skin may be. Even if my own mother was running for President, if she had the same economic plan that Sen. Obama has, she would NOT get my vote. Quit trying to infer that if you are against Sen. Obama then you are a biggot.
No! Every person in Ky that voted for Hillary duiring the primary used race as the determining factor in their decision. The nomination was wrapped up for Obama by then and if those same people vote for McCain they might as well go buy some white sheets.
Beetle01 Wrote:The only way I'm wrong is if he wasn't born in Kenya. If it is true in fact he was born in Kenya. Well then he is ineligible to be President.

Desperation births strange children.
DevilsWin Wrote:No! Every person in Ky that voted for Hillary duiring the primary used race as the determining factor in their decision. The nomination was wrapped up for Obama by then and if those same people vote for McCain they might as well go buy some white sheets.

I guess Democrats in Kentucky that voted for Bush over Kerry are racist too? Kentucky has not voted a democrat into the White House since Bill Clinton, that's the major connection to Hillary's reception. The only reason she campaigned here in EKY and is still beating the bushes for local yocals running for elections in tiny places is because she's broke and needing the money for her failed campaign. She wanted to show the Obama campaign her worth in an area like this race or not and agreed to stump for him to get out of debt.

Now, I'm not blind. Many folks would fall under your categorized statment above about race - not everyone. No one is playing race here but you and it needs to stop. Voting for McCain equates to the people buying white sheets - sick comment.
jammin' jamey Wrote:I guess Democrats in Kentucky that voted for Bush over Kerry are racist too? Kentucky has not voted a democrat into the White House since Bill Clinton, that's the major connection to Hillary's reception. The only reason she campaigned here in EKY and is still beating the bushes for local yocals running for elections in tiny places is because she's broke and needing the money for her failed campaign. She wanted to show the Obama campaign her worth in an area like this race or not and agreed to stump for him to get out of debt.

Now, I'm not blind. Many folks would fall under your categorized statment above about race - not everyone. No one is playing race here but you and it needs to stop. Voting for McCain equates to the people buying white sheets - sick comment.

You're right Jammin Jimmy it was a sick comment.

But not nearly as sick as the "Many folks" of which you speak much less their actions.

Callin' it out as I see it.

That's all I'm doing here.

Conservatives dogged Dems like never before when Clinton took office and they have never let up.

Now that the shoe is on the other foot Republicans express feelings of being cheated or wronged in some way. Boo Hoo!

I'll admit it! I have a grudge against Republicans and everything they stand for. There. I said it!

So, until they start working for the working people of America and the little guy I'll be voting Democrat!

Big Grin :moon:
Kentucky, and much of the South, contains what has been called (somewhat correctly) the "Archie Bunker" vote. Archie was a decent man, a moral man, a Nixon man...but also a man who was prejudiced.
Is Obama really a U.S. citizen? What is he trying to hide by not producing the requested information? Why isn't he releasing information from his college days? Watch this video and decide for yourself.

We already have a thread discussing this, I'm merging this thread with that one.
Pages: 1 2 3