Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Free Dog To Give Away
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Would anyone happen to want a free dog..Not sure of the breed..BUT A BEAUTIFUL DOG. Colors are tan and white...about 60 pounds..loving as can be..And here is the story to the dog. It was a stray who came to my house, I took care of her for about 2 weeks. Someone called the dog pound to come and get it. My wife balled because she was home while I was at school when they came to get her. My mom found out about the them coming and getting her so she told me to go get the dog at the pound. The dog is now at my moms but my mom stays gone working and is just too much and the dog deserves to be loved all day everyday. WANT SOMEONE WHO LOVES ANIMALS AND WILLING TO TAKE GREAT CARE OF HER...Please let me know and I will try to get some pics..
Please someone..or know of anyone?
I'm sure pictures would help. It would tug on the heart strings. I already have 3 dogs so unforunately I'm unable to help but I will spread the word.
I will take them today..The dog looks somewhat like a boxer and another mix but not sure..Just a beautiful dog!
Wishing someone would take this beautiful, loving, playful dog.....
need some pics
I will get some today!
Inside or outside dog?
outside dog..