Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: South Floyd vs. Knott Co. Central
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
thoughts and predictions
I'm going with Knott.
Could go either way.. Im taking KCC!
Knott Co. by a couple of td's
Raiders does not have a chance in **** to win this game, the way they play if they win ill walk back home from the game,
Knott was one of the most physical teams SF played last year, if that trend is the same then they will put impressive numbers on the board against a depleted SF team.
Knott wins big.
where is the game?
I'll take the Pats by 2+ touchdowns.

Best of luck to both!
easy game for knox. i would start my jv team then if i had to put in the starters. lol
schs_06 Wrote:easy game for knox. i would start my jv team then if i had to put in the starters. lol

This is KNOTT.
Horse Head Wrote:where is the game?

KCC
KCC by a lot.....SF is just too down to compete right now....
if we lose, idk if ill go back for senior night. lol
I'm gonna say Knott. I've played against both, and Knott was a much better team.
Knott is bad..but they name the score in this one!
the injury bug has struck Knott all season, they haven't played a game since the first scrimmage when all was healthy. When they beat the likes of Mcreay County and Lynn Camp. Knott is even playing without there starting tackle this week. But everyone should be healthy for senior night.
If KCC doesn't win by at least 50, then they are ROCK BOTTOM. The Raiders are REALLY struggling this season!
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:If KCC doesn't win by at least 50, then they are ROCK BOTTOM. The Raiders are REALLY struggling this season!

Ive Seen KCC play this year, They wont score 50 even in this game so no way they'll win by 50pts. KCC should win this game but you never know what your gonna get with the patriots.

KCC-34
SF-12
If knott loses this game somethings have to chance in hindman. JMO.
This game could go either way. But i'll take KCC by 2+ tds. Sf has just had too many senior injuries to compete with hardly anyone this season.
Tailback44 Wrote:If knott loses this game somethings have to chance in hindman. JMO.

thats probably true, but Knott hasn't had that many good football teams. We have had only 3 winning seasons.
KCC by 20+
Is KCC really that bad? Phelps beat South Floyd and they wasn't even suppose to have a team this year, lol. If KCC doesn't beat them by at least 40-50..then hang it up!
Knott by 14.
Knott takes it.