Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Paintsville vs. Raceland - Oct. 17
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Thoughts & Predictions?

I'll take the Rams by 2+ touchdowns.

This game will be carried live by Wazoo Sports.
Only two??? LOL, Paintsville will think they are playing Racelands Percusion section of the band. Raceland will "beat them like a drum"

Raceland by 50pts or better.
jgrubby Wrote:Only two??? LOL, Paintsville will think they are playing Racelands Percusion section of the band. Raceland will "beat them like a drum"

Raceland by 50pts or better.

Thats pretty funny, but I wouldn't sleep on the Tigers. As long as they don't go out and turn the ball over I believe they can keep it close for a little while.
I don't think it will be that bad jgrubby. But Raceland should win by 3-5 touchdowns IMO. The Raceland running game will be too much for the Tigers in the end. The Tigers line is just not solid enough against one of the better Raceland teams in a while. But don't expect the Tigers to roll over and surrender. You never know how close or not so close this one may be, but it is almost certain that there will be no upset though.
Raceland by 3 touchdowns.
Raceland by alot
Raceland in a big way
GO BIG BLUE! BEAT THE RAMS!
Good luck to our Tigers!!!! Go big blue!!!!
GO TIGERS!!
tigerfan13 Wrote:GO TIGERS!!

Tough one to win guys.
Lisa Douglas Wrote:GO BIG BLUE! BEAT THE RAMS!

Is Raceland playing the University Of Kentucky? [B]LOL![/B]
No way Paintsville stays close. Raceland will dominate the line on both sides of the ball. Paintsville has the skill to play with Raceland but it will be hard for the QB to complete passes while laying on his back.
Good Luck Tigers. Leave it on the field boys.
Raceland.
:Cheerlead
On, On, P.H.S. ...

GO TIGERS
Raceland
SportsKing Wrote:No way Paintsville stays close. Raceland will dominate the line on both sides of the ball. Paintsville has the skill to play with Raceland but it will be hard for the QB to complete passes while laying on his back.

Well said!! I hope we're wrong but I don't think we will be though.
Raceland big......gl tigers
brown_ind1977 Wrote:Tough one to win guys.

We BELIEVE
I think the air attack of the Rams will be too much for PHS. I bet the Tigers wish they had their old db coach for this one. I think if Paintsville can get some lucky breaks they could keep this one close but if not I think Raceland will score very quickly with their offense.
The tigers do have some athletes this year...but i think racelands line is to much..ill take raceland by 3 td's
the tigers do have some athletes this year..but i think racelands line is to much to handle for the tigers..ill take raceland by 3 td's
Hat Off To Coach Kinner He Has Done A Great Job At Turning This Ball Club Around And I Think It Will Only Get Better Through The Years ...

But I Have To Take Raceland By 3 Td's On This One
Were will this game be played at?
Raceland by 17.
Raceland by as many as they want!
Tear Drop Wrote:I think the air attack of the Rams will be too much for PHS. I bet the Tigers wish they had their old db coach for this one. I think if Paintsville can get some lucky breaks they could keep this one close but if not I think Raceland will score very quickly with their offense.
I loved their old DB coach, but he always tried using coverage schemes that were more suited to his college days where you had DBs that ran 4.4 40s and under. It's a little hard to do those with high school kids. Especially, small school kids. Our DBs this year are great kids and great athletes but to be honest, The ones that have been out there this year are not very good at pass coverage. They tend to play every down as if it was a running play and then get beat when it is a pass play. This is something that has not been adressed this year but really looks obvious to people just watching the game. As a DB you always have to think that the play is going to be a pass first. We are going to be OK though as we are getting better. I am proud to see this team working hard!!!
Rams coach Vanderhoof will not run the score up. Rams by a couple of TD's. 28-14.
Raceland
Pages: 1 2