Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Allen Central @ Jackson Co.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Jackson Co. is having their first home game Friday and I think that they will win this one by at least 2-3 touchdowns. GO GENERALS!!!
I'll take Jackson by a TD.
Does Jackson Co. have a field to play on?
THE_MAN_TB Wrote:Does Jackson Co. have a field to play on?

Yeah they have a field, it will be the 1st game ever played on it.
JCHSGeneralsFootball Wrote:Yeah they have a field, it will be the 1st game ever played on it.

Can you post some pictures?
Allen Central by 20+...there was already a thread on this game btw
Was wondering with Red White and Blue coming up why this game is this coming Friday and the RW&B Bowl is next friday the 24th? Could someone fill me in.
KHSAA moved the football season back one week. This through the SF vs. AC game off from the usual RWB weekend.
gish_7 Wrote:Allen Central by 20+...there was already a thread on this game btw

Jackson Co. wont get beat by 20+ because they will win it by 14-20+ and this thread was made b4 the other one.
JCHSGeneralsFootball Wrote:Jackson Co. wont get beat by 20+ because they will win it by 14-20+ and this thread was made b4 the other one.
We'll see about that, this isnt the same Allen Central that you have faced in the past:Thumbs:
JCHSGeneralsFootball Wrote:Jackson Co. wont get beat by 20+ because they will win it by 14-20+ and this thread was made b4 the other one.
BTW- this thread was started 10/13, the other thread was started 10/11.

Good Luck to both teams on Friday
Allen Central will put up 60 on Jackson..I say A.C.-64 J.C.-14
AC by a bunch, bad way to open a new field.
JCHSGeneralsFootball Wrote:Jackson Co. is having their first home game Friday and I think that they will win this one by at least 2-3 touchdowns. GO GENERALS!!!
As Lee Corso would say "Not so fast my friend". AC is a good team this year.
ac let betsy layne put up 38 points on them which means they dont have a defense and people say they got a good team that is just because they havent played a good team yet jackson has played somerset, garrard, wayne ,and has to play taylor they have a harder schedule
JCHSGeneralsFootball Wrote:ac let betsy layne put up 38 points on them which means they dont have a defense and people say they got a good team that is just because they havent played a good team yet jackson has played somerset, garrard, wayne ,and has to play taylor they have a harder schedule
Actually BL put up 30 points on AC. This was the worse that AC has looked all year, and everyone knows that AC has struggled at times on defense this year...however the thing that no one has done a good job of stopping this year is the Crowder twins in the backfield, and I just dont see Jackson Co. being able to stop the either. After the off week, AC will be focused and ready to play. Of course Jackson Co. has a harder schedule...they are a 3A team....but compare the BL game

Jackson Co.-30 Betsy Layne-20
Allen Central-58 Betsy Layne-30
Miracles do happen, but that is what it would take for JC to beat AC. JC had better hope that the long bus ride makes AC car sick to compete. I saw one post that had JC by 20.......I love the die hard fans that make comments like that, I can't in good faith think they actually beleive that though.
JC has no chance
Allen Central is the #2 team in the state ranked by rushing yards per game, and 15th in the state in scoring...enuff said
We'll see come friday who wins...JACKSON COUNTY!
allen central by 4 td's
Have to take my Rebels on this one!!! The best of Luck to L.Crowder on breakin the 1000 mark on rushing yards!
Ill take AC by 3 tds. Not much of a game here folks.
AC
are any radio stations carrying this game on the net
:closed: Well let me just tell ya,Allen Central just showed the Generals they can play football.As many players in different uniforms, that they want to put on the field.The Generals thought they had it in the bag[WRONG] they got showed THE REBEL STYLE.:Thumbs: :redboxer: :igiveup: :ref1: